Empty lobbies ? chinese bot and hacker only in game ? please some 1 help

by IcepotatoV

Original Post

Re: Empty lobbies ? chinese bot and hacker only in game ? please some 1 help

★★★★★ Apprentice

I was secretly hoping the update today will fix the issue but it didn’t.

i think all it did was ban the spammers and hackers that would normally queue up.

Now When i queue for a normal match, it just keeps queuing bc not enough players.

Message 61 of 158 (964 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@chicagoFPSSame. Just tried it and the problem is still there. This is so frustrating, and I'm now stuck in limbo where support can do nothing, and there isn't actually any ban on my account to appeal. It sucks, I have done nothing wrong and there is nobody to contact about the problem. This whole experience has soured me on a game that I loved and played a lot. It's no way to treat a player like myself. The Season 2 Battle Pass is a bust too, no way I am going to be able to rank that up now.

Message 62 of 158 (956 Views)

★★★ Novice
@PhazurR lol looks like they spamming the chats also, seem like chinese cheaters try to ruuined this game
Message 63 of 158 (911 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David  bro what is this ????so we created another account me and i my friend we had to grind our way back to diamond and he got the same probleme started for him again today wtf he also he bought some apex coins for nothing again , we only played duo ? but only him got the issue now his new account name is Kusaemon please can you respon and tell something its been 2 weeks already , 

Message 64 of 158 (871 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@IcepotatoV in game- They must’ve knocked out someone important and they’re not happy about it.

Plus, low level diamond is suspect.
Message 65 of 158 (843 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

What do we have to do to get out of purgatory? Make a video of a match we are playing?  Video of us playing kovaks aim trainer?

Message 66 of 158 (842 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Trying to keep this thread alive.  Can we please get a response?

Message 67 of 158 (785 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Bump

Message 68 of 158 (745 Views)

Bug cant queued for rank game or normal game

★★★ Novice

I got queued into 2hackers in ranked game and after the game I cant queue for any rank game or normal game. When I queued into a normal game, the game put me into a match with 2 chinese bot that promoted their hack website and leave the game after picking Legend, for rank game always say 5 people queuing and it stucked forever, been 2 weeks and I couldnt play any game of apex anyone know to fix it? I thought I got IP hack but no I tried to login into my friend account on my PC and its worked normally only my account that got problems.

I did Contact EA but they said they couldnt fix it  

Message 69 of 158 (724 Views)

Cant queue for any game in Apex

★★★ Novice

I got queued into 2hackers in ranked game and after the game I cant queue for any rank game or normal game. When I queued into a normal game, the game put me into a match with 2 chinese bot that promoted their hack website and leave the game after picking Legend, for rank game always say 5 people queuing and it stucked forever, been 2 weeks and I couldnt play any game of apex anyone know to fix it? I thought I got IP hack but no I tried to login into my friend account on my PC and its worked normally only my account that got problems.

Message 70 of 158 (746 Views)