Re: Empty lobbies ? chinese bot and hacker only in game ? please some 1 help

by tigerbond

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry also everytime I email TOS I get responded by the technical team not TOS. The whole situation has pissed me off. Stole my money I spent on this game.
Message 121 of 158 (636 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry I can only echo what a couple of other people have already posted. I have already tried e-mailing to appeal a shadow ban, but seeing as there is no actual ban on my account, they tell me there is nothing they can do. I'll say it again, it's a terrible way to treat a customer, and the whole thing just soured me on a game that I played almost daily, and loved every minute of it. I won't buy another game from a company that treats its customers this way, not like it will make the slightest difference, but for me, it's the principle of the whole thing.
Message 122 of 158 (629 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Nrdrage Good for you. It's not fair that you should lose access to everything you paid for, with absolutely no reason and with no way to appeal a decision that was taken against your account. I haven't spent as much money as you have, but I invested a lot of time, and it sucks.
Message 123 of 158 (627 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

And that is the main problem with these 'shadow bans'. With any system for detecting things on such a big scale, there will always be mistakes, and innocent people that get caught up in it, nothing is 100%. But the fact that there is no way for people to appeal such a ban, that's the real issue here.

Message 124 of 158 (626 Views)

★★ Guide

This is really creepy.U got to feel for the people who are losing their stuff because of these bots

Message 125 of 158 (597 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SS_Mabezan I opened a multiple of cases to appeal my shadow ban. Each time I get a reply stating that there are no restrictions on my account or that I need to schedule a phone call to verify account ownership. It's the same generic reply even after verifying my account. It's frustrating for everyone here to that have no chance of proving their innocence. The system is flawed and I believe that ea or respawn does not want to admit to it. I'm giving it one last try but I not getting my hopes up. I'll be submitting a charge back for every dollar that was spent on this company if I get the same generic response this last case. I recommend it for anyone here who have had the same issues as me.
Message 126 of 158 (577 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm horrified, I've lost all my money I've spent on this game because of this * that I don't understand because it happens

Message 127 of 158 (547 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Noooooo goooood

Message 128 of 158 (538 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

why Frown

Message 129 of 158 (535 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

help