Re: Empty lobbies ? chinese bot and hacker only in game ? please some 1 help

by TheImmortalEnt

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

@tigerbond 

I feel you. Guess it's really hard to argument if you don't know what you were banned for. They probably don't know either then. Good luck to you man.

Message 111 of 158 (884 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I had the same issue before but now fixed.

when I got black listed from live servers, My team killed a streamer about 3x-4x one night.  

The streamer said our team was cheating and that he’s friend with a respawn dev who will handle us.  

His team was saying we were obvious cheaters bc we aggro’d then when they turned a diff direction.  I looked back at the stream, we aggro’d Bc we got third partied and had no where to go.

After the match was over, we were instantly black listed.  

While on my plat ranked alt yesterday, we got killed by a pro player.  I was pretty excited bc it’s still pretty cool even if you got killed by a pro gamer.   I watched one of his party’s stream and wowoeowow the pro player kept arguing our team was cheating.  But the streamer that’s in the pro gamers party kept saying we were not.  

This is why I’m afraid to play ranked. Kill the wrong guy and you’re a cheater. Kill the wrong guy who’s got connections then you’re black listed.

Respawn says to record cheaters but EA says don’t post links of cheaters.

Message 112 of 158 (876 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@chicagoFPS Awesome. Hope.mine gets fixed soon. I recurved an email from the ToS team saying they are investigating and closing all my duplicate cases. I hope I get this resolved. I too was playing against pros and probably just aggroed the wrong team at the wrong time lol. We were getting matched with TSM and Sentinels.
Message 113 of 158 (872 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’m just trying to have fun.  There are a lot of people who play this game. Not everyone that’s good is going to be a pro or a streamer.

Message 114 of 158 (835 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Respawn this is 2 much this guy got 3 account blacklisted  (shadow bann) he just made it to predator RAnk and start streaming i told him to start streaming to protect him self from pro and people who have connexion with dev staff so he dont get accused of cheating wrongfully and banned unfairly   this guy was only able to stream 1 day the momment he got to predetor and started killing some pros he got shadow banned a this guy have strong positioning and make the full potential of footstep sound please some  1 review this footage this guy is a rising talent and shouldn't be banned cuz pros got outplayed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnTXr8xD3TU&feature=youtu.be   

https://clips.twitch.tv/RacyEagerGrouseDxAbomb

Message 115 of 158 (786 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@tigerbond Still waiting for answers....
Message 116 of 158 (714 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

If you feel your account has been incorrectly actioned, please contact our Terms of Service team to dispute this. To help your case provide as many details as possible explaining why you feel this was a mistake. Respawn has reiterated since launch they will be making improvements to combat cheating in games and if your account was incorrectly flagged, we apologize in advance but our Terms of Service team will gladly investigate this further for you. However, this is not a request our forum staff will be able to assist with moving forward.

Please contact our Terms of Service team here

Blueberry.png
Message 117 of 158 (706 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Diegosaurus , who is a known streamer who cheats, got banned in apex once but was mysteriously unbanned. He probably  has  respawn connections / ea. 

Message 118 of 158 (695 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberrythe problem with our issues of being blacklisted is that everytime I email you guys I am told there is no ban placed on my account and that it is clean.

Message 119 of 158 (611 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Krimson_Klam same... i just gave up and back charged my credit card for my purchases. ea/respawn do not get to keep the $500+ i put into the only game ive actually enjoyed playing the last few years. haven't played in weeks no longer care. out of sight, out of mind. (until I get email notifications that someone posted here lol.)
Message 120 of 158 (599 Views)