Re: Empty lobbies ? chinese bot and hacker only in game ? please some 1 help

by tigerbond

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

"We have received your most recent correspondence expressing concerns about the action that was taken on your account.

After thoroughly investigating your account and concern, we again found that we actioned your account correctly after it was found to have violated our User Agreement. We will also be unable to provide any details regarding our internal procedures.

Due to this violation, we will not remove the sanction that was applied to your account.

You can review the full User Agreement at http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

After completing two full investigations into your complaint, we consider this matter closed.

Thank you,
EA Terms of Service"

Big rip, even after providing 9 screenshots as evidence. What a system... Basically I can just create a bunch of accounts with hack, add a bunch of people and play with them and they'll get banned too, cause that's what's happening to me. How tf would I know whomever I was playing with was using cheat? 

Message 101 of 158 (655 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 102 of 158 (631 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@chicagoFPS how'd you do it...
Message 103 of 158 (622 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@chicagoFPS I'm so pleased that you have got your account sorted, great news mate.
Message 104 of 158 (590 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@chicagoFPS How did they reach out and apologise? Did they e-mail you? Or did you contact them? Anything that could help me would be great.
Message 105 of 158 (589 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@qRYYZR That is great that you managed to resolve it. When I have talked to different advisors, they have told me there is nothing flagged on my account, so there is nothing they can do. Similar to an earlier post, contacting via e-mail to appeal a ban didn't help me either, there is no ban on my account.
Message 106 of 158 (588 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

They emailed me. I told them my mom works at epic games.

Message 107 of 158 (578 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@qRYYZR Nice
Message 108 of 158 (574 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@tigerbond 

Did you explain that you’re shadow banned? 

Do you know what you were banned for? 

Message 109 of 158 (562 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@qRYYZRI did, I even made the title of the e-mail 'Shadow Banned', and I got a reply saying they can't help me, as there is no ban on my account. I have absolutely no clue why I was shadow banned. I have just hit a wall, there is nobody I can speak with to resolve it. That is just so frustrating, to have your account placed in this state, and there is nobody you can appeal to. I haven't invested hundreds like some people have, but still, I had invested a lot of time into that account, and it sucks, I know I have done nothing wrong.

Message 110 of 158 (532 Views)