Re: Empty lobbies ? chinese bot and hacker only in game ? please some 1 help

by Youarelov-

Original Post

Re: Cant queue for any game in Apex

★ Apprentice
@chicagoFPS I feel like such a dumba** for putting like $500 into my account.. just for this to happen. It's so effed up that we get no support. I'm going to dispute the charges. These a**holes definitely should not get to keep my money. This is basically theft. To ban me without proof. I didn't know the rando I queued up was hacking until the game was over.
Message 91 of 158 (597 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just started having this issue myself. I've been trying to contact EA but they always give me this response

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your Apex Legends account.

Unfortunately, we cannot assist you with this particular query. We can only help with disputes regarding notices and restrictions applied to accounts due to violations of our User Agreement.

So there's no ban to dispute yet there's clearly some sort of  blacklist. Has anyone been able to resolve this?

Message 92 of 158 (541 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There’s technically a restriction on your account so ea actually should be able to help. 

Message 93 of 158 (507 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@chicagoFPS Did you ever get yours resolved?
Message 94 of 158 (493 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 95 of 158 (488 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just to give you guys some hope.

My problem was solved approx two weeks ago. I followed the instructions that were described in the reddit post. (Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account)

Of course they told me that there were no bans/sanctions on my account. They instructed me to contact an EA advisor via Manage My account & Cant login.

I've explained my situation to the advisor in detail and sent the evidence I was banned for (I was put on the excel list back in the day, therefore I knew what I was banned for). He created a new ticket and escalated it to another team (prob ban/sanction team) and one day later I saw that the ticket was closed. Tried starting the game and found a game instantly with 60 players as usual.

Still reading the forums I feel like I am the only one who was unbanned yet.

To be fair the evidence in my case was pure trash and it was so clear that I am not cheating. And I caused quite some trouble when posting a reddit post about my case, which got taken down 4 hours laters after being the second biggest topic in the subreddit at that point, so they prob knew who I was. (Not saying you should do that though: "Understand that we are not going to discuss the details of a specific ban with players on any public forums")

Don't give up boys.

Message 96 of 158 (460 Views)

★ Apprentice
@qRYYZR Has your problem been solved?
Message 97 of 158 (451 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes.

Message 98 of 158 (439 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA just reached out and apologized.  Said I can get any game for 50% off.  

Message 99 of 158 (420 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@chicagoFPS but did you get unbanned?
Message 100 of 158 (415 Views)