by tigerbond

Original Post

Re: Cant queue for any game in Apex

★★★★★ Apprentice
@KingHaku0- cheaters get blacklisted
Message 71 of 158 (946 Views)

★★★ Novice

I didnt used any cheat I was queuing solo I got into a team with 2 chinese hackers

Message 72 of 158 (1,121 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well, ea isn’t responding and playing dumb.  They are reading the posts but unwilling to respond. I’m assuming they think everyone with this experience earned their way there and has no interest in helping.

Theyre hoping we give up and move on.  Call your credit card companies and dispute the charges if you purchased anything apex related. If you have other games then I wouldn’t recommend it.  They would most likely purge the entire account if there were charge backs.  

Message 73 of 158 (1,114 Views)

★ Apprentice
@[医]ChicagoFPS The thing is that they don't solve it. EA doesn't do anything.
Message 74 of 158 (1,100 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Okay here's an update on the case. I tried to fight the ''ban'' eventhough they said there was no ban. I got messaged saying they won't remove my ban because I was involved in cheating. I added all the proof that there was a banned cheater going around dragging people into these lobbies by queueing up with them for the first time. There is this issue with the current system which means that if you queue with a detected cheater you instantly get ''soft-banned'' too. If you meet strangers every once in a while, you know that there's no way to see if they're cheating before they're actually in your match and cheating. So, how do they ban people for queuing up with a cheater for the first time? How am I supposed to know someone's cheating by looking at them in the lobby? Because as soon as you queue up you're in the ''cheaterlobby'' too. Numerous of times I tried to explain that this was true and that they are allowed to check if I'm telling the truth by looking at my game-data (match logs to see who I played with, whether I won or lost, amount of kills, if it was on a normal server or a cheaterserver ect).

This is what they emailed me back when I explained my case in great detail with all the proof I had:

''We are contacting you about the sanction applied on your account and apologise for the delay in replying to you. We have now completed a full investigation of your account. After reviewing your case, we determined that we took the correct action in accordance with EA policies and procedures.

What this means We have confirmed that your account was involved in cheating. Because of this, we will not remove the sanction on your account.''

This is what they said a few days ago when I explained my case the same way:

''you Jul 12, 2019 02:28:45 PM

How do these soft bans work? I don't remember breaking the rules

‘’you Jul 12, 2019 02:28:54 PM

Sorry I ll let you talk first.

Jul 12, 2019 02:29:18 PM

Its not with you. This is being faced by the players globally and is been worked on to resolve

M Jul 12, 2019 02:29:29 PM

There is nothing wrong on your end

you Jul 12, 2019 02:29:45 PM

So I never did something wrong? Am I safe?

M Jul 12, 2019 02:29:57 PM

Your account is working fine

M Jul 12, 2019 02:30:02 PM

No worries!

you Jul 12, 2019 02:30:13 PM

Wow that is great, one more question though

M Jul 12, 2019 02:31:00 PM

Just sit back and relax’’

The way that ToS team just treated me like ''just another cheater'' tells me that all the information and proof I added never reached their department (or they never cared going through it all). They simply saw someone involved in cheating, thinking ''that's just another one''. They have full faith in their anti-cheat system as well as their way of handling bans, and don't care about any flaw as long as it doesn't affect thousands of players or a twitch streamer (may I remind you: I found out about a twitch steamer who experienced this issue. I would like to add that the twitch streamer that I linked earlier is able to play the game again. He was able to play again after switching to ''salt lake city servers''). Now, switching to ''salt lake city servers'' didn't work for me so I assume that this guy's workaround was just a coincidence, because he also sent clips of his stream to EA/Respawn on Twitter. I think they manually got him out of that cheaterpool after he proved that he didn't do anything beforehand to cause what was happening. They probably didn't want this issue to blow up this way, because the guy could prove he was innocent. An unfair ban like that could damage the company's image.

No matter what you explain or try to prove, they will just hit you with the ''2 sentence'' auto-message, so there's nothing you can do. And you'll just have to accept the fact that even in 2019, they still ban people wrongfully without caring at all. (If you're one of the people with a story like mine) I would also advise you to never play this game again if they don't resolve this. Because even on a new account, who says they won't just do it again to you on a later date?

Personally I'm going to call support next week to explain it all over again, hoping someone will finally actually listen and forward all te details to the ToS team. I won't give up, but I'm telling you, if you're wrongfully banned too, don't get your hopes up. They don't really care like I thought they would a week ago.

Links (I archived all live chats, emails, recorded calls ect.):

Chat with an agent [identity hidden]

The same basic message that they will send all ''cheaters'' that dispute their ban

edit;

added links

Message 75 of 158 (1,090 Views)

★★★ Novice

they cant control the hackers and banning people that didnt use any hack thats very bad. I got matched with hackers not friend with them or queueing with them for 5-6 games after that my account got *

Message 76 of 158 (1,050 Views)

★★★ Novice

Also I spent a lot of money into my Apex account and my account just got * for no reason and that was very *.

Message 77 of 158 (1,048 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I was wondering about a program I have running on my PC. I know we assumed that it's the cheaters we played with that * our accounts. But I would like to ask you this:

It's called:

EmptyStandbylist     https://wj32.org/wp/software/empty-standby-list/

It's a program that automatically triggers RAM cache cleaning every 5minutes so that the RAM cache won't get full. It's to stop you from lagging.

Do you guys by any chance have this program on your PC as well? Or something similar?

Message 78 of 158 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for sharing. I made another account to play on, but I have barely touched it. As I said earlier, this whole experience has really made me lose interest in the game. I would keep trying to resolve this, but I don't know who to try and talk to, and it seems there is nowhere for me to go with this. I think of all the games I have played against blatent cheaters, and all the cheating problems they still have, and someone like me who did nothing wrong gets punished for no reason, and has no way to try and fix it. It's a shocking way to treat a loyal customer, and I don't think I'll ever touch a Respawn game again. Of all the years I have played video games, this has never happened to me.

Message 79 of 158 (975 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

And I streamed this game on Twitch all the time, and I'm very small, but I managed to get Affilaite, and this was my main game.

Message 80 of 158 (973 Views)