Re: Empty lobbies ? chinese bot and hacker only in game ? please some 1 help

by chicagoFPS

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’m sure the blacklisting was manually done and was done so after careful evaluation.

Message 51 of 158 (684 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@PhazurR +1 This. Did I deliberately queue up with a cheater? No. I only played with randoms to find a 3rd guy to our roster and climb the ladder.

Also, let's say person X is cheating and a high skilled player, so it's less obvious to spot. Person Y likes what he is seeing and invites him when the game is over, they play and suddenly bang, lobby with chinese cheaters..? Like Razium mentioned, it's currently very flawed and a lot of innocent people, like us in this thread are getting hit and it's frustrated. Some of us are limited on gaming time and the longer it's taking, the more impossible for us is it to hit max level on the battle pass that we paid for.

This is not a way to implement a new feature and honestly, please communicate with us
Message 52 of 158 (679 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_David

Everyone here would like a response. Wether it’s “we are working on it” or “we don’t have any updates”.

Message 53 of 158 (676 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@MF-FruitPunchG 

The thing I wrote was just feedback for @EA_David 

I suggest you appeal your ban in a support ticket so they can check it. Because such issues are handled on case-to-case basis. They will have to look up who's rightfully banned and who's innocent.

Message 54 of 158 (671 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@PhazurR Already done, 3 times. They all said the same, no suspicious activity or suspension/bans on my account
Message 55 of 158 (662 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also have the same issue. Glad we are not alone. Posted this a few days ago: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Matchmaking-to-chinese-servers-only-no-matter-which-server-i-m...

I work in the video game industry and the only team that can help is their backend engineers, from experience. They need to trace connection logs and see what happens for us to be rerouted to chinese servers on these specific accounts, when in fact we are logging onto american ones.

Message 56 of 158 (659 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Any response would be nice at this point. 

It can be any of the following;

-we can’t help you now

-we can’t help you forever

Message 57 of 158 (631 Views)

★ Apprentice
@chicagoFPS I Got a response from @EA_David - It was him telling me why he removed one of my posts. So they are watching but not responding for some reason.. its cool. Im wasting a ton of time ranking up an account that has none of my skins or battlepasses or anything else. At this point I wouldn't mind a refund or transfer of my items and achievements.. but apparently that't not doable. They can transfer from one account to another but it will delete "saved progress" from the transferred account. Now why tf would I want to do that... how is that a suggestion.
Message 58 of 158 (565 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Nrdrage 

They are not allowed to discuss soft/shadowbans with us. They are told not to share any information for the time being. And that's exactly why posting in this topic isn't going to help anyone. Just contact their ToS team privately, and if you did nothing wrong, hope for the best

Message 59 of 158 (555 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Nrdrage Are they able to transfer skins? I don’t care about my stats, I can always grind them.
Message 60 of 158 (550 Views)