by bigmantiing

Original Post

Re: Empty lobbies ? chinese bot and hacker only in game ? please some 1 help

★★ Apprentice

yep same issue here

Message 31 of 158 (1,384 Views)

★ Apprentice
@MF-FruitPunchG Same. I joined someone on apex discord and he was clearly hacking... immediately after that game I started having this issue. I feel like apex has region locked us or put us in some hacker purgatory because we played with these guys.
Message 32 of 158 (1,331 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Nrdrage thats 100% the issue. I like the system and dislike it. I mean, it's a good counter for people boosting others with hacks, but also for people like us, who plays with randoms from time to time and have no control over if they hack or not.
Message 33 of 158 (1,317 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@MF-FruitPunchG Indeed but they need to fix or alter it asap. As innocent people are getting * for no reason and aren't able to play cause of this.
Message 34 of 158 (1,254 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still no answer from EA

Message 35 of 158 (1,248 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello @EA_David . Hoping for an update here as this thread has continued to get bigger with more people having this issue. There are also many other threads just like this in many different languages on the forums as well.

Having my main account that has had actual financial investment in Battlepasses and other cosmetics, it being out of commission for nearly a week now and no one from customer support on the phone, live chat, or the forums being able to help is kind of disheartening. I understand with new patches come the possibility for new bugs, but everyone saying "There's no problem with your account, just log out for a while and that should solve the problem" isn't solving the problem and if anything making us lose faith.

I want to see Apex succeed, as it is an amazing game, but we really do need better support here.

-PotatOHHHH_TTV

Message 36 of 158 (1,232 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@bigmantiing I know, whoever is reading this from EA. Can't you just "unban" everyone in this thread while you look further into this? It's getting real annoying that we can't play, and it's my summer vacation too :-(
Message 37 of 158 (1,215 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can we get some response in regards to this issue?  It does not appear our will issues will ever be fixed or addressed.

Message 38 of 158 (1,195 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@chicagoFPS would be good to know if it's permanent or not so we can move on or make a new account..
Message 39 of 158 (1,159 Views)

★★★★ Novice

how come nobody from EA is answering this?

Message 40 of 158 (1,121 Views)