by bigmantiing

Original Post

Re: Empty lobbies ? chinese bot and hacker only in game ? please some 1 help

★ Apprentice

@qRYYZR @  me too problems 

Message 21 of 158 (1,400 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David Hello. Do you have any update regarding this issue? I'd like to get back in the arena Frown

Message 22 of 158 (1,355 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@PhazurR honestly man probably going to be a few weeks
Message 23 of 158 (1,350 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_David same problem happening to me. I have dm'd you.
Message 24 of 158 (1,312 Views)
Highlighted

Getting put in lobbies with chinese bot/spammers can't find a match PLEASE HELP

★★★★ Novice

For some reason, it's putting me in lobbies with Chinese bot spammers or something. I end up being the only person in-game and getting the W as everyone has disconnected.

I have already contacted EA support and followed whatever troubleshooting methods they recommended but this fixed nothing. 

I'm scared that my account has been hacked or something. 

Any help to fix this? 

Message 25 of 158 (1,207 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I seem to be having a similar issue as others are in this thread. One other friend of mine is having the same issue as well and we were partied at the time. 

I have contacted customer support and gone through all of the steps they had instructed to no avail. This system works perfectly fine on any other account, however this one in specific is continually putting me in lobbies with people spamming in Mandarin voice and text. When we get into game they all disconnect and I am alone in the dropship. Customer support has said to "give it some time" and let it sort itself out, but this can't be a server related issue if I'm using another account on the same computer on the same servers and it works perfectly fine.

The only thing my friend and I can assume is this is something related to the hackers in game right now. We have had more than our fair share of hackers ON our team and faced up against many as well. We had pretty much stopped playing ranked altogether because its been such an issue and the higher ranks are flooded with them right now. (For the record no, I do not use cheats or anything of that nature, and yes I can just say that but it's not worth it and I've actually spent money on this account which is more incentive to NOT break the rules) :P

I can provide any other information if necessary to help aid in solving this problem if it helps. Just let me know!

Message 26 of 158 (1,292 Views)

★★★★ Novice

me too I have this issue. need help

Message 27 of 158 (1,287 Views)

★★★★ Novice

any update?

Message 28 of 158 (1,281 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_David
Hi David.
My account name: MF-FruitPunchG

Only thing notable and out of the ordinary for me before it happened: I was playing with random guys on tryout for our roster, whom have contacted me on Discord. My hypothesis is one of the guys was hacking.

I have checked and confirmed that it's affecting this account only. I've made a smurf and it works smoothly.
I've connected on my phone network from my laptop, freshly installed Origin and Apex and it didn't work on another hardware and internet.
Message 29 of 158 (1,240 Views)

Empty lobbies ? chinese bot and hacker only in game ? help me please 08.07.2019

★ Apprentice

For some reason, it's putting me in lobbies with Chinese bot spammers or something. I end up being the only person in-game and getting the W as everyone has disconnected.

I have already contacted EA support and followed whatever troubleshooting methods they recommended but this fixed nothing. 

I'm scared that my account has been hacked or something. 

Any help to fix this? look video please link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rna5M7LmtGs

this is the same as in the video help me please.

Message 30 of 158 (1,251 Views)