Re: Empty lobbies ? chinese bot and hacker only in game ? please some 1 help

by Kuseiamon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Empty lobbies ? chinese bot and hacker only in game ? please some 1 help

★★★ Apprentice

Same happening to me and 1 of my friends i can play normally with other account but not this 1 when i get in queue its always like 3 player in lobby then suddenly i find my with same 2 chinese bots that spam some kinda of ad then they DC when the match start then i get the champion before i even land i got like thousands of game griding evry day and 2 battlepass then this happen please help respawn or some 1

Message 1 of 158 (3,865 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hey all,

If you feel your account has been incorrectly actioned, please contact our Terms of Service team to dispute this. To help your case provide as many details as possible explaining why you feel this was a mistake. Respawn has reiterated since launch they will be making improvements to combat cheating in games and if your account was incorrectly flagged, we apologize in advance but our Terms of Service team will gladly investigate this further for you. However, this is not a request our forum staff will be able to assist with moving forward.

Please contact our Terms of Service team here

To ensure everyone can see this message so it's not lost in the thread I will be locking the post down from further replies. We've raised the concerns up to the anti-cheat team regarding those that feel accounts may be incorrectly actioned (and in some situations for all of our EA games, this could be true but every account is case-by-case). However, our forum staff is not able to assist in suspended or banned accounts.

Going forward, if you need to dispute an action taken on your account please contact our Terms of Service team I quoted above in my previous response. Thank you for raising this to our attention and for playing Apex Legends.

*Marking as solved for visibility*

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 157 of 158 (2,463 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
@IcepotatoV same, no fix. tech support has no answers
Message 2 of 158 (3,817 Views)

Unable to join games

★★★★★ Apprentice

The weirdest thing just happened to me. Let me try to explain it. So I accepted a random friend request. I do this occasionally because I'm always looking for people to play with. You never know how fun and good some people can be that's why I'm always willing to meet new players. We started chatting and he seemed like a nice guy. We decided to go and play some games. This is where the shady stuff happens. We were queuing but the game wouldn't find any players. No matter what we tried it didn't put is in a match until eventually it threw us in a match with only one other squad. I was confused and I told the other guys that where was only one other squad. They were like ''oh well'' that's a server issue that has happened to me before. I didn't think much of it, we finished the match and we tried another one. Again we were put against only one other squad. I started looking on reddit and twitter to see if there might be any server issues, but there weren't any issues. Right before I met these guys I was playing for hours and hours without any of these issues, so I quickly figured it must have had something to do with them. Then I asked the guys if they were cheating or doing something to the game that might cause the thing that was happening. He replied; ''it's probably me, I think I have an issue on my end'' (he said in broken English). So he went offline and I haven't seen him since. Now everytime I try to play I can't get into matches anymore. I also can't change my password or put two-step-authentication on my account., because EA doesn't send me the email that I should be getting to set this up. 

So now I'm kind of afraid they did something to my account because I've no idea what some people are capable of online. Is my account or even my PC safe? I just think it's very odd that this is all happening right after I met this guy. Does anyone on this forum have a clue of what's happening? I'm really confused and scared to lose my account. EA live support also isn't online right now so they won't be able to assist me. Why can't I play anymore? What do I do now?

Message 3 of 158 (3,469 Views)

★ Apprentice

aynı sorun bende de oldu napmak lazım

Message 4 of 158 (3,796 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@IcepotatoV Can you DM me your friend's accountname, or have them post on the thread?

For everyone affected, when did this start for you, and did anything notable happen on the match before it happened?

Also can I check/confirm that this only affects the one account? If you try another account on the system can that find a normal match?

@Jabsiwoon We don't have Turkish support on AHQ so I'll ask you to post in English. If you just want to add your account as a "me too" to the issue that's fine. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 158 (3,773 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm his friend and I can confirm this issue only affect my main account and I tryed on a smurf one and I can get in  game with normal people so there is something wrong going on rn 

Message 6 of 158 (3,759 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 7 of 158 (3,758 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've been playing since February and this is the first time this thing happen to me I bough for more than 500€ in currency in that game and I can't let it go to waste since I literally can't play the game on it normal queue are full of Chinese bot and I can't tag in ranked queue because there's no one in lobby

Message 8 of 158 (3,756 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David Hello David,

I took the time to record a match for you. Please watch this video and you'll see what happens to me whenever I queue up.

Skip to ''1:50'' in the video for the match to start

youtube link

EDIT 9-7-2019 4:51CEST:

*Reinstalling the game doesn't fix it

*Resetting router doesn't fix it

*Other accounts on the same system DO connect to matches the way it should

Message 9 of 158 (3,755 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the video, and for the extra info

David.png
Stay and Play.png