Re: Empty Promises and False Hope. #SaveApexRanked before it's too late.

by Cro_Pittt

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@KissYourHomieUwU Shiv is busy playing the game. Don't get me wrong, I love watching him! I don't think you should ban people while you're playing. It's either you play or spectate. Why give that burden to the community? Why can't a BILLION DOLLAR game just hire people exactly for this job and not a sideline streamer? Love and respect.
Message 21 of 42 (466 Views)

★★★ Guide

what streamer homie? all I see is they complain about aim assit on consoles

Message 22 of 42 (461 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man LOL, when I watch Shiv playing ranked half the time he is spectating a blatant aimbotter. I don't think anyone could do a 'false ban' watching a aimbotter.
Message 23 of 42 (461 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@KissYourHomieUwU @BaldWraithSimp I see Hal doing it from time to time and even Guhrl. Let the streamers be streamers and actually play the game.

This is a sad state of the game. I love the passion that the community has shown around the issue. I guess we're all desperate because the state of the game is just that bad. Rather than having the community do the job for EA, let them be accountable and hire people. Have EA shell out some of that money they got from all those collection events. The burden of moderating games should not be given to the players. Hire an army of hideouts.
Message 24 of 42 (445 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man Also suggested a 2nd approach above- Express reporting system available for Diamond and above ranked to all players and then a team of devs like Hideouts to ban within minutes. EA shells money and resources, players have to do minimal
Message 25 of 42 (438 Views)

★ Expert

It's always somehow funny how it's blatantly obvious that this game has serious cheater issues but nobody at EA gives a damn about it simply because the game is good with money income and visibility. Unfortunately though Apex is not that big of a game to be talked about like fortnite was before. The only way to get things moving is to stop buying stuff ingame and making big streamers do like a strike, not playing Apex for 2-3 days multiple times, asking for big improvements. That would hurt the image of the game and maybe then EA would at least listen to us.

Message 26 of 42 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cro_Pittt Andrew Wilson will be laughing to the bank later when everyone buys the skins from the collection event. LOL.
Message 27 of 42 (406 Views)

Champion
@Cheese9Man Warzone has no auto anticheat and it makes apex look like it has no cheaters. lol
Message 28 of 42 (393 Views)

Champion
@Cro_Pittt A 2 to 3 day streamer strike like right now when there is an ltm they will play is meaningless and disingenuous. Stop playing for a month, then I'll be impressed.
Message 29 of 42 (392 Views)

@asukojo no to streamers having any sort of control. Surely a meteoric rise through ranked is an obvious and overt place to start with immediate further inspection? The same with pubs levels? Got to be very easy to spot that player in the herd statistics. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 30 of 42 (388 Views)