Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Emote: WW We're not Worthy

by gortessoth

Original Post

Emote: WW We're not Worthy

[ Edited ]
Champion

Want a "We're not Worthy" emote...if we can. 

33e759d327700d94f65e979a1670c25f.jpg

"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Unknown author

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 1 of 16 (741 Views)

Re: Emote: WW We're not Worthy

★★ Expert

The rest of us are, hopefully they can make one just for you.

Message 2 of 16 (713 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Haruchai01  oh, but it's not for me...   Wink (jk)

I would love to have an emote for this to show my appreciation for the pilots that end up carrying a mission/stronghold, the one that repairs everyone multiple times while never getting dropped, rips up 2-3 mob spawns at the same time then comes to help the others with the single spawn they are still working, or carrying in any other heroic fashion that I feel flares or clapping just doesn't cut.

"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Unknown author

Message 3 of 16 (688 Views)

★ Expert

Oh, so for me and @frauzet when you are dropped into a team with us..   (teasing) or am I ? Tongue out

Message 4 of 16 (644 Views)

Champion

@Daethena wrote:

Oh, so for me and @frauzet when you are dropped into a team with us..   (teasing) or am I ? Tongue out

Thanks @Daethena for making me laugh! 

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

Message 5 of 16 (639 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@frauzet @Daethena  I just feel you guys need to have the opportunity to have this loaded if you get dropped with me. I'm sure not being able to bow down before me keeps you up at night.   (jk).

d51ls2h-8634a92c-077a-4121-ada8-4e49bb0ba9b8.jpg

Nah, in reality I would have a blast with an emote like this, and seriously would love to have for when I get dropped with exceptional pilots. Edit: meant to add 'exceptional pilots such as yourselves.'

Best wishes, stay safe

Message 6 of 16 (610 Views)

★★ Expert

@gortessoth wrote:

@Haruchai01  oh, but it's not for me...   Wink (jk)

I would love to have an emote for this to show my appreciation for the pilots that end up carrying a mission/stronghold, the one that repairs everyone multiple times while never getting dropped, rips up 2-3 mob spawns at the same time then comes to help the others with the single spawn they are still working, or carrying in any other heroic fashion that I feel flares or clapping just doesn't cut.

@gortessoth  I always rez players and try to do what's best for the team if I am grouped up with people but I don't do it for accolades or appreciation and I am pretty sure that the player type you are referring to don't either, its just who they are. Everybody plays a role in a team environment, even the ones that you would deem not worthy of the "I'm not worthy". I personally would like to see something like a group "I love yous all" (thanks to Jeff Fenech).

Message 7 of 16 (582 Views)

Champion
@Haruchai01 I would love a <3 emote. Even I’d it has to be with flaming bullets in the ground.... actually that would be awesome.

Just another gamer hoping to help.
Love playing RPGs, MMOs, and Action games.
Like watching most other games.

I'm not employed by EA.
Message 8 of 16 (561 Views)

Champion

@Haruchai01  Understood, for me the I'm not worthy is a fun way to do it was all. I also like your idea of a more targeted group thanks. Thumbs up Wouldn't mind seeing both or either included.

Message 9 of 16 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@gortessothI like the 'We're not worthy' also... an emote has to be easily recognizable. I personally doubt anyone would be taking any emote personally. They are just for fun.

Just another gamer hoping to help.
Love playing RPGs, MMOs, and Action games.
Like watching most other games.

I'm not employed by EA.
Message 10 of 16 (544 Views)
Twitter Stream