Re: Email to Bioware

by mcsupersport

Original Post

@taglag45

EA is a business, of course they want to make money and as long as they have gullible fools shelling out money on the reskinned games....aka madden, fifa, sims, battlefield then of course they will keep pumping them out.  And as long as those same people shell out mega bucks to get some shiny name to play on their virtual team so they can be LEET, and tell all their buddies how fantastic they are because their team has all the great players and only cost 599.99 then they will continue to produce the games and boxes for people to do this.  As far as kids stealing from people, well that has been happening for YEARS...aka Air Jordans, leather jackets, and IPHONES just to name a few, and that is a parenting issue not an EA issue.  Parents HAVE to teach their kids better and make them understand they DON'T need all that shiny crap especially digial shiny crap that is going to disappear in a year or so and you can do just as well NOT spending your every dime trying to get a player just to have to forget about him next year cause the new game will not use him.

The good thing I see in the trends, is people are getting tired of MTX and things like Destiny2 and Battlefront 2 are tanking because people are saying enough is enough, and this will force Devs and publishers to be a bit better about how they handle it and hopefully it means we don't have a whole generation of people who can't say NO to shiny digital junk.

My daughter loves Sims4, and yeah we have most of the Xpacks for it, we also have Sims 3 but most of that was bought on sale cheap....my son plays many different games(Starcraft 1, Farcry 3 or 4, and some MEA horde together) with me, for the most part NOT  online and the games he does play online(roblox especially) he has learned how to limit what he spends to a very reasonable amount per month...usually 10-20 a month across all games.  Me I am a cheap B-------ard......I did the free to play and spend on MTX, got old QUICK, now I buy a game and I MAY spend a TINY amount of money on it in MTX, but I will spend on DLC or extra content, well more than any other MTX.  I know I didn't spend any MTX in battlefield 1, DAI, MEA, and refuse to buy Battlefront 2.  I do own almost all the DLC in DAI, and would have bought DLC for MEA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 12 (740 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Alright bioware...I got some things to say and I hope you read this, really I do. I played the original mass effect, and the two after. It'll sound sad but I got attached to those characters. Garrus and liara and Tali and wrex. Joker. All of them, I grew with as they grew. And I loved it. Every bit of it. Not just because the romancing characters but because the game itself was a story. I was so sad when I watched them die beside me in mass effect 3. I thought you couldn't ever come back from that. And Shepard to me is done. And I hate it. But I loved Andromeda as its own game, even though It got a lot of hate. I'm eighteen and I would love to see mass effect 5, hopefully with vetra, drack, peebee, Ryder, Liam and cora again. I think the message from the quarian ark would make a great pick up point for the Pathfinder and hope you don't leave me hanging again. I've been a longtime friend of the series and fan of the games. I stand beside it...I hope you'll do the same. I'm not he only one who thinks this way I'm sure, most of us were just tending the wound Shepard dying left. Let's not give us another, yeah? -Arcadius

Message 12 of 12 (560 Views)