Email address invalid

by MagicTurtleKill

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Email address invalid

★★★ Newbie

I want to change my email address but it always says that the email is invalid even though I type it in correctly. I tried both emails but it stills says the same thing. What do i do? pls help

Message 1 of 7 (440 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Email address invalid

Community Manager

Hey @MagicTurtleKill for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Select the most appropriate subject here

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (390 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @MagicTurtleKill have you checked to see if the email is already associated with an Origin account?

It could be that you have used the email on a secondary account and forgotten about it. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I got one account with that email but i even tried the one that is not connected to origin and still didnt work. is there a way to transfer games from two accounts? 

Message 3 of 7 (395 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MagicTurtleKill for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Select the most appropriate subject here

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (391 Views)

Unable to amend email

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I am unable to change the email address registered with my account. I put in the security code and then type the new email address and it says it’s invalid! It isn’t! Help please!

Message 5 of 7 (363 Views)

Re: Unable to amend email

EA SPORTS FC Team

That could be an indication that the e-mail address is already being used on another account @Toby2K4.

You can check by trying to log into Origin with the mail address. The mail address can be swapped by using a third e-mail address and a bit of the "Tower of Hanoi" maths, or you could ask our support team for help with swapping the mail address. 

Jason.png
Message 6 of 7 (333 Views)

Re: Unable to amend email

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Jason Thank you!
Message 7 of 7 (329 Views)