Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Elysian Key Events

by JohnWicksPencils

Original Post

Highlighted

Elysian Key Events

★★ Novice

For the past few days Elysian Keys are only obtainable via freeplay world events. Why?

The events used to be random, either by completing contacts OR doing freeplay OR some other event...not ONLY world events in freeplay. 

Doing 3-6 world events daily, if we're lucky, because sometimes 6 world events becomes 8-10 world events.. .something is wrong with the counter; isn't fun to grind when the events are random and there's other players trying to do the same thing.

It's time consuming and boring grinding the same thing EVERY SINGLE DAY,  for a single key.

Please fix this?

Message 1 of 11 (253 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Elysian Key Events

★★ Guide
6 events only occurs on the weekend and 3 events are quick and easy to do. I don't mind doing 3 events.
Message 2 of 11 (247 Views)
Highlighted

@JohnWicksPencils wrote:

Doing 3-6 world events daily, if we're lucky, because sometimes 6 world events becomes 8-10 world events.. .something is wrong with the counter;  

The counter is fine, it counts 'feats' which cap at 3 in a freeplay session.

Do 2 x 3 events.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 3 of 11 (226 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

There's nothing wrong with doing 3 events, but doing this every single day...and the only way to get your daily key is solely through freeplay events...something's broken

Message 4 of 11 (215 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

The counter is bugged. Every time I get 6-event challenge, I get stuck at 4/6 and the rest events do not count.

Message 5 of 11 (210 Views)
Highlighted

@Hark0nnenn wrote:

The counter is bugged. Every time I get 6-event challenge, I get stuck at 4/6 and the rest events do not count.

Nope. The challenge says feats not events, it can only retain 3 feats returning to Fort Tarsis,

Need to do 3 feats twice.

Not saying it couldn't be clearer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 6 of 11 (195 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

I restart the freeplay and do 2 more events to complete the challenge. It does count up to 4, but not further.

Message 7 of 11 (181 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
Legendary missions here for key
Message 8 of 11 (155 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Is the legendary mission once per day? 

Message 9 of 11 (143 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I doing it twice just got to go fort each time was not able two restart on finish for end bit 

Message 10 of 11 (134 Views)
Twitter Stream