Re: Elites and CC?

by Stealth_Hunter55

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Elites and CC?

★★ Novice

I’ve been over a similar topic before, but I think this is a little different.  I heard from a friend DICE planned on putting some things in the armory for company coins with the weekly missions, and so it got me thinking.  What would the chances be of elites being sold for high amounts of company coins?  In addition, the elite from chapter 6 (Misaki) was hopefully going to be put in the armory with the June/Summer update, no such luck.  Similarly would it be feasible for that elite to get put into armory for Boins or cc? 

Message 1 of 3 (419 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hey @Stealth_Hunter55 

We were originally supposed to have the option of purchasing elites with Boins or high amounts of CC but that was scrapped in favour of what we have now (basically Boins only). While still technically possible, chances are fairly small we'll see other Elites made available for CC in the future.

The team is still planning on doing smaller updates throughout thr games lifecycle so I'm sure we'll see Misaki back at some point (though I'd assume you'd need to buy her for discounted Boins)

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (343 Views)

All Replies

Hey @Stealth_Hunter55 

We were originally supposed to have the option of purchasing elites with Boins or high amounts of CC but that was scrapped in favour of what we have now (basically Boins only). While still technically possible, chances are fairly small we'll see other Elites made available for CC in the future.

The team is still planning on doing smaller updates throughout thr games lifecycle so I'm sure we'll see Misaki back at some point (though I'd assume you'd need to buy her for discounted Boins)

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 3 (344 Views)

★★ Novice
Hey @TTZ_Dipsy Thanks for the help again, I do wish that company coins were still spendable on elites (It’d be good for the players who have thousands of CC stockpiled with nothing to buy) but it’s not a huge deal. Thanks!
Message 3 of 3 (330 Views)