Re: Elite Queue is (kinda) sucks

by Silz616

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You have to remember, once they're in elite queue, they're aiming for top 5 consecutive streak as stats they can brag on.

So even top players, they play hide and seek as necessary to keep the streak as long as possible.

People is adapting to the goal they want to achieve.

Note:

If you don't like hide and seek, just take break for 1.5 week until Session 2 start, it will have different daily & weekly challenge/goals. 

If you don't like how the weekly goal change the game play, you skip playing the game that week, but you can't keep running from reality. It will just frustate you.

In summary:

I think variation is good in thing in life, learn to embrace it.

Message 11 of 17 (289 Views)

★★ Expert

@asukojo+10

@warslagThey are still part of your squad though. I wouldn't necessarily call it piggy backing. Unless they strayed away from the beginning and did nothing  throughout the whole match.  And yes, I agree,  toxic ppl are hilarious in their own way!

Heart

Message 12 of 17 (275 Views)

★★ Expert

@Biochemikas 

yeah, there's no excuse on EA's part if you are thrown into a solo or dual in "elite"

Heart

Message 13 of 17 (270 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@asukojo wrote:

If you don't like hide and seek, just take break for 1.5 week until Session 2 start, it will have different daily & weekly challenge/goals. 

Normal games are still there y'now. I went for a normal game after doing a streak in elites all evening yesterday. The game was hilariously quick: 2 squads left BEFORE round2 started; we cleared skull town, they cleared artillery, so it took a while for us to meet, but it doesn't change the fact that it was complete bloodbath for first 5 minutes of the game.

I'd say normal games are even faster now that there's elite queue to play seriously.

I myself prefer the elite queue and being last man on squad alive and still 17 squads left while on 13 streak really gets the adrenaline pumping (especially when they just refuse to die when 8 are left). The elite queue is really how BR SHOULD be played. Ppl actually want to survive and don't rush like morons head on.

I'm gonna try the 888 challenge when/if my streak breaks (currently 14). Getting 8 kills in a game where ppl actually don't come to you to die is a proper challenge.

Message 14 of 17 (246 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@jumanjaydazed wrote:

yeah, there's no excuse on EA's part if you are thrown into a solo or dual in "elite"

There's 100% forgiveness if that happens, you don't even lose the streak. You can just leave that game and requeue.

In one of my first games yesterday, 1 of my teammates had connection error and disconnected (during game loading). We just left the game and requeued. Naturally he lost his streak, but we didn't.

Of course, there's no cure for ppl who leave during the game, but so far it hasn't happened even once to me. Ppl don't even leave when they're completely eliminated and are waiting for you to get to top5 (I played some randoms before yesterday).

Message 15 of 17 (242 Views)

★★ Expert

@Biochemikas 

That's alright

Heart

Message 16 of 17 (231 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Biochemikas wrote:

@asukojo wrote:

Normal games are still there y'now. I went for a normal game after doing a streak in elites all evening yesterday. The game was hilariously quick: 2 squads left BEFORE round2 started; we cleared skull town, they cleared artillery, so it took a while for us to meet, but it doesn't change the fact that it was complete bloodbath for first 5 minutes of the game.

I'd say normal games are even faster now that there's elite queue to play seriously.

I myself prefer the elite queue and being last man on squad alive and still 17 squads left while on 13 streak really gets the adrenaline pumping (especially when they just refuse to die when 8 are left). The elite queue is really how BR SHOULD be played. Ppl actually want to survive and don't rush like morons head on.

I'm gonna try the 888 challenge when/if my streak breaks (currently 14). Getting 8 kills in a game where ppl actually don't come to you to die is a proper challenge.

Agree. Less Rambo face tanking. More tactical gameplay in the Elite queue and not as much willingness to shoot on site. People also wait for revives now as well. General all  round behaviour seems better. Then you go back to the slum queue and find the customary suicide squads and multi team hot drops.

Elite queue does feel like it's the way the game should be played. I prefer the ring pace and damage to.

Message 17 of 17 (207 Views)