Re: Elite Queue? More Like Noob Queues

by RichAC

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@DaAceXD wrote:

@RichAC wrote:

get over it people its a BR.   Its not about kills.  Kills are to distract the tail chasing dogs like whistles.  Being too agressive is why dizzy and his squad lost the twitch finals.  BR is more then aim.  you have to be a teamplayer who is not suicidal and its very hard to find at your own "skill level".  

ANd its not just about Skill level / tactics / aim  its also about strategy / brains.

Most of the so called overwatch pros and others got nervous breakdowns from this game because their aim alone couldn't carry them.   You think its easy to survive to top 5 but its not as easy as you think.  as the pro league players.   They would of made it top 3 only but thats even harder.

In twitch finals they are forced to kill people becouse kills gives points and is neccesary becouse with only game winning points you will never win?

ANd its not just about Skill level / tactics / aim  its also about strategy / brains.

Thank you for sepparating skill level and strategy./ brains i 100% agree with you skills and strategy are 2 completely different things Especialy in this game.

Camping in a corner is considered noob play since the beginning of Multiplayer shooters.

And if you call camping in a corner untill you are in the top 5 strategy thats up to you.

You can a beast another name. But its still the same beast.

they aren't forced to do anything.  They do it for purely entertainment value.  To make it less boring for adhd children

In the twitch finals team rogue won.  They also had the most wins.  Wins,  placements and kills go hand in hand.  Especially when we mean on a consistent basis..  Many people just don't have the attention span for BR>  and want to change the game to suit their personal play style.  Its cool that respawn has pretty much held their principles on the game.

Message 21 of 22 (109 Views)

★★ Pro

@Katsura_Kokoro wrote:

fortnite gives you 1 point reward if you have a kill

but apex? nothing, it just encourages more camping

competetive apex is a mistake

alot of people don't like golf or chess to each their own.   I don't try to change the rules i'll play another game that suits me.

Message 22 of 22 (109 Views)