Re: Elite Queue? More Like Noob Queues

by Silz616

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@ajharris21 wrote:

I believe the idea is that overall the quality of players in the elite queue is better. Of course you get games where that doesn't feel like the case but my guess(as I haven't had the chance to play the new hunt yet)most of the time there is more competition? I'm interested to know if others have found this to be the case? 

In my experience it's working.

The non-elite games seem considerably easier than elite games. Exceptions taken into consideration.

Message 11 of 22 (538 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

How to get the highest top 5 chain possible!

Get a premade 3 man squad.

Jump on 3 different deserted locations on the map and keep hidden.

Congratulations!

You are now a ELITE player who can get a 20 chain badge!

Seriously,

Apex is an amazing go to the gunfire 3rd party fast action packed game.

This whole event ruins the fast paced constand action that i love in apex.

It used to be rare to have more then 10 teams when the first zone kicked in.

Now its close to 15!

After this event is over please don't do it ever again.

Message 12 of 22 (528 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

get over it people its a BR.   Its not about kills.  Kills are to distract the tail chasing dogs like whistles.  Being too agressive is why dizzy and his squad lost the twitch finals.  BR is more then aim.  you have to be a teamplayer who is not suicidal and its very hard to find at your own "skill level".  

ANd its not just about Skill level / tactics / aim  its also about strategy / brains.

Most of the so called overwatch pros and others got nervous breakdowns from this game because their aim alone couldn't carry them.   You think its easy to survive to top 5 but its not as easy as you think.  as the pro league players.   They would of made it top 3 only but thats even harder.

Message 13 of 22 (480 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@RichAC wrote:

get over it people its a BR.   Its not about kills.  Kills are to distract the tail chasing dogs like whistles.  Being too agressive is why dizzy and his squad lost the twitch finals.  BR is more then aim.  you have to be a teamplayer who is not suicidal and its very hard to find at your own "skill level".  

ANd its not just about Skill level / tactics / aim  its also about strategy / brains.

Most of the so called overwatch pros and others got nervous breakdowns from this game because their aim alone couldn't carry them.   You think its easy to survive to top 5 but its not as easy as you think.  as the pro league players.   They would of made it top 3 only but thats even harder.

Shock horror. People in Elite are playing to survive and win.

A lot of high kill high stat players I have played with kill stack, rage quit and generally play for their shiny kill stats with no regard for the other players. Whoops, they are playing TDM/FFA in a BR... But they are the elite ones lol.

If you are elite, a camper should not kill a RnGer. The connections favour the person in motion so if  an "elite" player gets nailed by a corner camper, then that player is not as "elite" as they think they were.

Ranked will be the true test, and just watch the complaints come on here thick and fast when the egos are crushed for some. It won't be their fault. It'll be the game/other players.

Message 14 of 22 (463 Views)

★★★ Guide

i want to know how rankeds gonna work i hope there will different Q for people who have premade team and for those who go with randoms otherwise if you dont have your team on just no point play rankeds

Message 15 of 22 (455 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@RichAC wrote:

In twitch finals they are forced to kill people becouse kills gives points and is neccesary becouse with only game winning points you will never win?

Thank you for sepparating skill level and strategy./ brains i 100% agree with you skills and strategy are 2 completely different things Especialy in this game.

Camping in a corner is considered noob play since the beginning of Multiplayer shooters.

And if you call camping in a corner untill you are in the top 5 strategy thats up to you.

You can a beast another name. But its still the same beast.

Message 16 of 22 (429 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

It would make sense to reward players with coins or material whenever they reach certain milestones in a round. This can be reaching a certain number of kills in a match, reaching a set amount of damage, surviving until you're top 5, and winning the game. Different amounts of coins or material are giving for each milestone depending on difficulty making it harder for weaker players to access elite but easy for anyone that consistently does well to get there. Finally give the player a meaningful reward for winning an elite match. Perhaps an apex pack for winning? or something that can eventually be traded for an apex pack with rare items.

Message 17 of 22 (416 Views)

★ Guide

fortnite gives you 1 point reward if you have a kill

but apex? nothing, it just encourages more camping

competetive apex is a mistake

Message 18 of 22 (405 Views)

★★★ Guide

they making only 1 strategy to win the game and its pathfinders ulty with longbows high ground thats what most people do now in this game and its super unfun way to make your game not only from player perspective but from spectator aswell i dont think people would enjoy watching tornament where every1 camp in houses or high ground hills with longbows just to get better placement bcose kills does not matter that mutch as a win

Message 19 of 22 (401 Views)

★★ Pro

@adidasPowah wrote:

i want to know how rankeds gonna work i hope there will different Q for people who have premade team and for those who go with randoms otherwise if you dont have your team on just no point play rankeds

This is a good point many other games do this.  

Message 20 of 22 (378 Views)