Re: Elite Queue? More Like Noob Queues

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

Elite Queue? More Like Noob Queues

★★★ Pro

Some people are lucky to make top 5 or they just camp until they the last 5 squads. I got a level 25 Lifeline who knew nothing. How great was that? 

Message 1 of 22 (909 Views)

★★★ Guide

bcose you can get top 5 in this game jsut staying afk in middle of the map

Message 2 of 22 (892 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

I agree with this, it should be based individually on kills and damage, rather than squad placement.

Warslag also pointed out piggy-backing players, who get boxed and just afk while staying in the game to have you carry them to top 5.

Message 3 of 22 (857 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Where do ppl from beginner's queue (yeah there definitely is one, just make a smurf to see it) go when they reach top5? I'd imagine to the same elite queues.

Overall though, elite queue is still much tougher than normal queue on average. So far I've met ppl with 4k+20 kills badges in every single top5 and even top10 of elite queue (of course that may have been the effect of playing it during the first hour of patch launch - those ppl got to elite queue first and stayed there).

Message 4 of 22 (841 Views)

★ Guide

I believe the idea is that overall the quality of players in the elite queue is better. Of course you get games where that doesn't feel like the case but my guess(as I haven't had the chance to play the new hunt yet)most of the time there is more competition? I'm interested to know if others have found this to be the case? 

Message 5 of 22 (793 Views)

★ Guide

@Biochemikas wrote:

Where do ppl from beginner's queue (yeah there definitely is one, just make a smurf to see it) go when they reach top5? I'd imagine to the same elite queues.

Overall though, elite queue is still much tougher than normal queue on average. So far I've met ppl with 4k+20 kills badges in every single top5 and even top10 of elite queue (of course that may have been the effect of playing it during the first hour of patch launch - those ppl got to elite queue first and stayed there).

Glad to hear it, looking forward to testing myself. I might not enjoy it so much later when I get on 

Message 6 of 22 (791 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Top 5 should be if you get over 6-7 kills in a match and finish 5th
Message 7 of 22 (756 Views)

★★ Guide

I didn't get perfect teammates in the new que, better go whine on the forums. They will for sure wanna hear my constructive criticism.

Message 8 of 22 (739 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

" Top 5 should be if you get over 6-7 kills in a match and finish 5th "

I get your point but the harder you make the requirement, the harder to find players to fill the lobby. 

If you get empty lobby, only 1 team mate while others have full squad, you will complain as well :P

It's a tricky balance.

Message 9 of 22 (732 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

yeah it doesn't prove if a player is good or not, so many useless caustic mains in these ques also.

It's crap.. is this meant to be for the more competitive players because I think this is worse than the standard que.

Message 10 of 22 (703 Views)