Re: Eliminating potential unwanted entry, Create a code breech bot

by whateverhuman

Original Post

Eliminating potential unwanted entry, Create a code breech bot

★★★ Newbie

look for breeches in the walls within the algorithm of the program itself

an opinionated idea, make the bot search for breaks in the code, like looking for a leaky pipe, have the code run up and down as the program operates

when a program is tight from the start if a breech occurs detect what is running outside, shut down the users program

Message 1 of 4 (264 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @whateverhuman can I ask what it is that you are referring to?

Are you having an issue with a game?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (208 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @whateverhuman have you found a solution to your issue?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 4 (191 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

ya I did, its called. Take your products and shove it. I ain't playin em no mo

I deleted every last one of my accounts which had any games on them because you people or whatever the hell you psychopaths are Banned me from talking about anything probably because you people keep stealing the ideas and locking me out to provide more freebies.

My Biggest account is now null and void. i do miss flying even though it was just a game but i do Not miss being bullied by freeloaders who resort to murdering the real idea holder. your own words cause me to self attempt assassination of my own life. Did y'all enjoy being at the top cause that is the Last time I as Father will allow your need to greed

Fixing stupid 1 backstabbing coward at a time. should just send the entire inhumane race to the deepest region of my black hole. get rid of you freeloaders once and for all 

Message 4 of 4 (177 Views)