Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Elemental Ops Masterwork Component, Just Testing

by AcKilleeZ

Original Post

Elemental Ops Masterwork Component, Just Testing

★ Guide

Hi guys, I got the Masterwork Elemental Ops Ranger Component. I tested on a Anrisaur with a Masterwork LMG and after 5 hits or so, I notice the acid effect. But when I keep shooting, I notice the acid effect on the Anrisaur seems to disappear. How do I know it is still being applied to the enemy? Is it a bug that the effect seems to disappear?

Would appreciate some enlightenment on Elemental Ops Usage for the Ranger Javelin.

Message 1 of 7 (247 Views)

★ Apprentice
There should be an icon over or under their health bar, showing what effects are currently applied.
Message 2 of 7 (186 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I go by the visual effect on the mob but sometimes it doesn't show it's best to either look for the bubble or just count to 5 and throw your combo

Message 3 of 7 (168 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Also know that shotguns work just fine with Elem. OP's. Get 5 pellets onto a target and insta-primed. Match up with a Rad. Fort. for shield heals (with 8 pellets on target) and acid application. If you like shotguns. With mace healing shields with Vanguards Badge that gives you a melee and ranged shield heal. 

Message 4 of 7 (158 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Elemental Ops and Raner's Blaze are very good combinations. The graphic for acid prime sometimes doesn't work correctly, but you should still see the icon above their heads if set to show on hud. I go by that.

I would say EO is a must have for Ranger along with Vanguards Badge, and Tip of Spear.

Message 5 of 7 (116 Views)

★ Pro

Yes, sadly the acid prime effect seems to rarely show properly, but yet when I toss out Frag grenades or Pulse blasts they often detonate just fine even on enemies that show not being primed *shrugs* "It just works?"

Message 6 of 7 (99 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The Storms Ice Storm freeze visual often vanishes as well.

I know its still active because the target remains in place.

Doesn't worry me really cause you can spam Ice Storm anyway but there must be a visual bug affecting various skills.

Message 7 of 7 (79 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help