Electric Blue Skin Refund (false advertisement)

by PSN-danelk_

Original Post

Electric Blue Skin Refund (false advertisement)

★★★★ Novice

I purchased the Electric Blue skin along with Wattson a couple days ago unaware that the skin was glitched and not in its true from. Downloading the update today I notice my new favorite skin is now 100% different. I’m incredibly unsatisfied and would like a refund. 

Message 1 of 17 (565 Views)

Re: Electric Blue Skin Refund (false advertisement)

Champion
@PSN-danelk_ Screenshot?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 17 (528 Views)

Champion
@PSN-danelk_ Is that the epic one that had no detail?
Message 3 of 17 (518 Views)

★★★ Guide
@PSN-danelk_ Me man I loved it it is garbage now
Message 4 of 17 (515 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed, it looked so nice and I loved playing with a super clean skin, but then they "fixed" it after not saying what is was supposed to look like in the first place. Now it's just horrendous.

Message 5 of 17 (503 Views)

★★ Apprentice
That's why you read patch notes. Surely you could see something looked off with the skin to begin with.
Message 6 of 17 (497 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@GH0STEDbyME Are you asking for a screenshot of the pre patch version or the current version? I purchased a 100% white skin that is now blue! I had no knowledge of the bug that caused the skin to look that way. I played countless games loving this skin all for it to change. Many are in the same boat that I’m in currently.

Message 7 of 17 (483 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@hayhor the skin was white and had full animation. All her gadgets were in full detail. Nothing showed an obvious sign of a bug.
Message 8 of 17 (480 Views)

Champion
@PSN-danelk_ There was a ton of detail lacking. The shoes had zero detail at all. It was obvious there was something wrong with it.

This being said I think you should get both that base skin and the new updated one.
Message 9 of 17 (447 Views)

Champion
@PSN-danelk_ Either? I couldn't remember which skin it was. I'm guessing based on comments here it was the "milky" white Wattson event skin?

Like @hayhor said they should've offered it out as a free recolour or something. Doesn't seem game breaking.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 10 of 17 (434 Views)