Original Post

Eggsplosion is broken.

★★ Pro

Nerf this ability.

Message 1 of 10 (599 Views)

Re: Eggsplosion is broken.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Agree, also do you play on the PS4? Is your in-game name ScatmanGu?

Message 2 of 10 (589 Views)

★★★ Expert
@GutmanSca It should have a loud sound like the Garlic Drone in GW1 and a much slower projectile so that there is a realistic chance to evade the attack. In TT today I saw it literally approaching but I had no chance to survive.
Message 3 of 10 (574 Views)

★★ Pro

Yep.

Message 4 of 10 (571 Views)

★★★ Guide
@ippig I agree it should have more advance warning. Perhaps I don’t pay enough attention, but I never see or hear it coming, I’m just suddenly dead.
Message 5 of 10 (538 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Feels like im in overwatch forup, Sound warning!? Seriously!? Ats already takes ethernity to shoot, maken me riskin parrot to be shot down, but it also had to make loud noise!? 

No, im against, eggsplotions is rare skill that actually works as its should be. Garlic drone had to be buffed, hes makin so much noise, but effectivnes is zero, when launch full barrage at one zombie and 10 hp per shot, and then looks how he just run away is so dissapointin. 

Message 6 of 10 (476 Views)

★★★ Expert
@delete180 I am talking about a drone design like in in the Garden Warfare titles. Are you seriously complaining about a risk that your drone gets shot? Nevermind 30 seconds later it can lift off again. It is literally without a risk if you are not getting spawn killed.
The Garlic Drone is very weak in comparison to the parrot though.
One shot abilities should always make an audible noise.
Message 7 of 10 (467 Views)

★ Guide
@delete180 Garlic drone despite being worse than the parrot is far from useless, it can easily output massive amounts of damage and the primary isn't too shabby as well. Eggsplosion just needs to have a higher risk as its a spammy, braindead, easy to pull off 1shot, that the plants the majority of times don't see.
Message 8 of 10 (375 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Are you kidding?!

They should buff the drone!

• 75 HP for the drones! C'mon! they're as big as an Acorn.
  • 2 extra abilities! Why PopCap? Why? All drones matter!
  • Ability 1: Press the ability button to pull a target, release it to throw them away. Nothing's better than constraining players and denying them their abilities!
  • Ability 2: Parrot Poop: Throw it on those nasty Sunflowers and deny them all healing capabilities!
  • Eggsposion should leave a fire after detonating!
  • If there were 2 parrots, they could ride each other and spawn a third Parrot. That new parrot is like a floating Heavy Helper, it can also slow down all targets. Nothing's worse than a moving target when you try to shoot'em!
  • Drones should revive teammates.
  • The main gun should be blue instead of red. To blend in with the sky colors.
  • After the parrot dies, he should explode and drop homing missiles that target the shooter. Nothing's worse than crushing a Deadbeard's incredible journey to wreck others.

Have I missed any buffs?

Message 9 of 10 (358 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GammaX6 Don't give them ideas, I have pirate nightmares as it is !! 😂😂😂
Message 10 of 10 (336 Views)