[Edit - Admin.] says no plans for solo q

by HamoHitman

Original Post

Re: DARKO says no plans for solo q

★ Guide

@ThatFawkzi except in solo it would be you against another person...not you against another team....if I lose 1v1 so be it...I'd much rather have that than be the guy who gets paired with the gung ho boys and left to play the remainder of the match 1v3

Message 11 of 57 (524 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I don't get how your mind works man. Last week you made a thread saying you were leaving and you're still here! And making multiple threads in the same day! You haven't even left after they gave the answers and they turned out not to be the ones you were hoping for. How is this seriously better than every other thing you could be doing right now?

And how is it that you still haven't found the feedback section after all the time you've been here?

Message 12 of 57 (521 Views)

★★ Guide

But it's not just 1v1 is it? It's 1v1 and then 1v1 vs the guy who heard your gunshots and is running to take you both out and then 1v1vThat guy with the earsv every other player coming out of the woodwork to put some people down.

Solo mode turns in to a flustercluck of trying not to get shot in the back while shooting the person in front of you. Squad based is also like that BUT you have two other people watching your back who can fight people who try to shoot you in the back. I've got nothing against adding solo's, like I said way up top it doesn't bother me one way or the other but for some people to hate on a game that is quite frankly an amazing experience just because they can't act godlike in a solo version of it is pretty ridiculous.

I've played PubG solo and it was always the same thing, fight somebody in front of you and get absoloutely ruined by the person behind you. I'd rather have two other people watching my back so that doesn't happen.

Message 13 of 57 (520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

No clue but I'm down to about 10-20 games a day now...I was easily at 50+ games in 8hrs before...I'm a stay at home dad / self employed free lancer so I have nothing but time...my job pays me well and takes 4hrs..unfortunately it's still to cold to play golf...I've watched everything on Netflix and beyond...Xbox is my only current form of entertainment...I have stuck around just barely enough to not be lost if positive change ever come yet I am enjoying the game less and less as I realize this was most likely become a dev carefree money grab like fortnite with no concern for balance or thier audience..so yeah I'm still around...but just barely...and by the number of posts I make you can probably tell that I spend more time in this forum than actually playing the game now days

Message 14 of 57 (515 Views)

★ Guide

I would still rather deal with 1 new guy shooting me in the back than 3 new guys shooting me in the back and hoping I still HAVE teammates at this point...and if I do that they realize what is going on and help

Message 15 of 57 (506 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@HamoHitman wrote:

[...you can probably tell that I spend more time in this forum than actually playing the game now days

Well whatever. I suppose we do have this one thing in common.

Message 16 of 57 (503 Views)

★★ Guide

1. Who's darko? How reliable is he?

2. Where is link to the comment?

3. If there isnt a solo mode added i will be extremely annoyed, that is the thing this game needs the most right now

Message 17 of 57 (483 Views)

★★ Guide

@aryan19821 wrote:

Squad based game play is what makes this game kinda of unique. Why ruin the unique experience by turning it into another solomode br? 

When you say "ruin" the experience that is completely wrong. No one is saying get rid of squads and replace it with solos that would be ruining the experience

Adding solos has no negative impact on your precious unique squad experience you will still be able to play it just as you can now, except that more people will also be happy since they can go solo and find out who is truly the apex champion instead of having to rely on other people and in some cases be carried to wins 

In solo if i win i can take all the credit, and if i lose i can only blame myself not my teammates. People who dont want solos added are usually bad players lets just be honest about that.

Good players believe they can win solo and look forward to the challenge without having any backup or help. It is the truest test of individual skill that a BR game can offer

Im not saying you are definitely a bad player but in general i believe thats the case, they know they won't win in solos or wont even try playing it so they just try to prevent everyone else from getting what they want. Well you dont have to play it if you dont want to. This game needs solo mode asap 

Message 18 of 57 (478 Views)

★ Guide

Meh plenty of other solo play br games I could play

Message 19 of 57 (438 Views)

★★★ Novice

Boo hoo. A solo mode means no knockdown shields, no reviving, no respawns, and each legend would have to be completely reworked since half of them would have worthless abilities without the team. What you are saying is you want Call of Duty. If you want solos then go play another game.

Message 20 of 57 (434 Views)