Re: DARKO says no plans for solo q

by Stefanonimo

Original Post

[Edit - Admin.] says no plans for solo q

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

So just a poll type thread but who else feels they will most likely give up on Apex without a solo q in the works?

Message 1 of 57 (1,480 Views)

★★ Guide

I don't care if they add solo's or not. If they do? Cool, extra game mode for people to enjoy and if they don't? I'm not bothered. It's the squad based gameplay that gripped me and it's the squad based gameplay that keeps me coming back.

Message 2 of 57 (1,464 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Would be really unfortunate if they don't but the game is still fun so I'd be playing anyway.
Message 3 of 57 (1,457 Views)

★ Guide
it doesn't even bother me . solo Q or 3 team squad . at the end of the day you can 1 vs 3 if you good enough . it is a team game and let it . no need to be another generic BR like others .
Message 4 of 57 (1,453 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I've already given up on this game.

I play solo every game and being forced to play with braindead people or selfish duos became boring pretty quick. It's even hard to find teammates because LFG is filled of "join our community" spam.

And ignoring a part of its community by saying there will no be a solo mode, will only make things worse.

Message 5 of 57 (1,442 Views)

★★ Guide
where did he say this?
Message 6 of 57 (1,373 Views)

★ Guide

Squad based game play is what makes this game kinda of unique. Why ruin the unique experience by turning it into another solomode br? 

Message 7 of 57 (1,343 Views)

★ Guide

@TheImmortalEnt in another solo thread

"

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @MyCanklesHurt.

Apex Legends is intended to be played with a squad and I am not aware of any plans to bring in a solo mode.

Darko"

Message 8 of 57 (1,331 Views)

★ Guide

@aryan19821 I can't understand why ppl think ADDING a solo q would ruin the team experience...it's not like we are asking to switch the game from squads to solo...we are simply asking for a solo option...we like the run n gun fast pace style of apex we just want the option of playing in a 1v1 format where it's your skill vs another player skills...not your teams skill vs another teams skill or your skill vs a whole teams skill...I'm anti-social and hate me winning or losing being out of my control...I play competitive golf...this is a solo endeavor...my success or failure relies ONLY on MY performance...this is how me and MANY other Uber competitive ppl are...we don't want to have to rely on others for success or failure

Message 9 of 57 (1,321 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@aryan19821 wrote:

Squad based game play is what makes this game kinda of unique. Why ruin the unique experience by turning it into another solomode br? 

Because some people are under the impression that they are godlike, believing that having a team just slows them down so they come on to forums to complain about not having a solo mode, like that's going to make them do any better. They want to be able to run around and shoot people in the back without getting shot in the back (Because you know, if somebody does it to them then that person is a total noob with no skilllllllz yo) I've met loads of these people in Apex so far, they are the ones who drop solo in to a hot zone while the other two team members stick together, they hit the ground and die a couple seconds later and then quit, a few minutes after that they jump on to the forums to complain about garbage team mates.

I got news for folks like that. If they can't play well, Survive/win matches with two other people watching thier back then they're going to be even worse with nobody watching it.

Message 10 of 57 (1,320 Views)