Re: Easy Way to Stop hackers.

by KuchenBear

Original Post

Easy Way to Stop hackers.

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes,There is easy way to Stop hackers for Hacking With Mobile Authentication.With Mobile Mobile number Activation They cant't make thousand A/C.One mobile for one A/c.There for big stoppage for hackers.Do this but i bet Respawn will not do this.

Message 1 of 10 (446 Views)

★★★★ Guide

People can buy throw away sim cards and phones for cheap and its EA that needs to do it on Origin not Respawn. Credit card and phone identification would be a good combo to minimize the problem. 

Message 2 of 10 (437 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@xcr762 They can get sim cards for cheap but cheapest phones are still not cheap.If they monitor IMEI number then they have to buy new phone every time which is also not good for hackers and yeah credit cards identification with phone number is gonna 100% hack proof.
Message 3 of 10 (433 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The thing is I know they won't do it. Look at the forums on all the EA PC games Origin has had hacker problems since the beginning. 2019 won't be the year they change history.

Message 4 of 10 (423 Views)

★ Pro

You wouldn't stop even a single cheater this way. Most of them wouldn't care for the minor added costs.

What it would do is lose a lot of normal players who just wouldn't bother with the added complexity of logging in or simply would never tie their phone to some random game.

Message 5 of 10 (412 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I just play on my ps4 now I'm not even going to update my PC version of game unless I here there is a ban hammer. My biggest issue with the game right now is the server problems.

Message 6 of 10 (406 Views)

★★★ Expert

It's not hard to get phones for free, they can be old, defective ones. Only thing they need to work for is registration confirmation for the new account.

There are also legal, marketing and data security concerns to be addressed, otherwise every company could go straight for getting your identity number along with fingerprints and mugshots, the whole criminal record and tax payer history, not just hardware id's Standard smile

Message 7 of 10 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Auth wont stop cheaters.

Just put aim accurate and Damage per second( not overall damage ) into a hidden Ranked system and Cheaters will play vs Cheaters.

This will also fix legit cheaters with aim fov 5 and smooth angles and after 1-2 weeks they will only play against other cheaters with similar Aimbot Settings.

Message 8 of 10 (376 Views)

★★ Guide

games infested with them almost every game now on pc

Message 9 of 10 (358 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They dont waant to stop it.

EA game without good website,forum,report system,replay,kill cam etc.

Pay for skins and forget any hellp for gamers.

Its EA.They never lern.

Message 10 of 10 (328 Views)