Re: Eastern

by CyberDyme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Eastern

★★★★★ Apprentice

Will be awesome if you guys put this amazing gun the peacekeeper on a Eastern egg PLEEEEASE ,the game will be awesome but i more exited hunting the eastern eggs , what about you guys ?

Message 1 of 2 (201 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Agreed @aquaticwriter34 ,

Could be great with some fun Easter Egg hunting if they also reward with some good weapons in the game.  Though some players do think special powerful weapons should not be hidden behind too challenging assignments in the game.

Regarding real cool 'peacemakers' then I guess you here refer to the BF1 weapon we had?  Personally I liked more the style and power of aka the 44 Magnum or the Desert Eagle we had in previous games.  Though having slow fire rate, in the hands of a skilled player, they could still one headshot kill enemies out on a distance.  So I would enjoy such sidearm weapons back if possible, considering overall weapon balances etc...

Think btw that the Smith & Wesson Model 460 is the most powerful 'peacemaker' revolver you have in the world today, with like double the energy versus Dirty Harry's Magnum.  So you gotta hold on to fire that beauty.  Let's see what the game developers will come up with of great stuff for us.  

Fun Easter Eggs I definitely would enjoy to see more of.  Especially those where it takes some great teamwork to accomplish them together!  (Phantom Operative Program, Megalodon, LA Camo...)

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (178 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Agreed @aquaticwriter34 ,

Could be great with some fun Easter Egg hunting if they also reward with some good weapons in the game.  Though some players do think special powerful weapons should not be hidden behind too challenging assignments in the game.

Regarding real cool 'peacemakers' then I guess you here refer to the BF1 weapon we had?  Personally I liked more the style and power of aka the 44 Magnum or the Desert Eagle we had in previous games.  Though having slow fire rate, in the hands of a skilled player, they could still one headshot kill enemies out on a distance.  So I would enjoy such sidearm weapons back if possible, considering overall weapon balances etc...

Think btw that the Smith & Wesson Model 460 is the most powerful 'peacemaker' revolver you have in the world today, with like double the energy versus Dirty Harry's Magnum.  So you gotta hold on to fire that beauty.  Let's see what the game developers will come up with of great stuff for us.  

Fun Easter Eggs I definitely would enjoy to see more of.  Especially those where it takes some great teamwork to accomplish them together!  (Phantom Operative Program, Megalodon, LA Camo...)

Message 2 of 2 (179 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help