Eastern and western tokens for 95 OVR Lebron James

by ngseane23

Original Post

Re: Eastern and western tokens for 95 OVR Lebron James

★★ Novice

I don't spend any money on nba live mobile, but I have been grinding like crazy, all I need is just a Boston Celtics token and I have King James but at this point I have 86 duplicates and getting kinda tired of this I would really like somethink like 2 for 1 new set or set where you put for example any 30 tokens and you get some special token, that you can put into any slot. Somethink like with all-star program, where you could get jersey that could go into any slot. I have also calculated how many on tokens you would have to get on average until you get all 20 and I ended up with number 72 ! Every time you get new token, probability of getting one, that you don't have is lowered by 5%. So when you need just 5 more tokens, there is probability of 25% that you will get one new, but when you need just 1 more there is just 5% probability of getting one.

Message 11 of 24 (2,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Use them for training. Also, if you are about to lose, exit the app and restart so you don't waste 50 stamina on a loss
Message 12 of 24 (2,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea,u guys should have a way to turn in duplicate NBA royalty tokens for Chance at one u don't have

Message 13 of 24 (1,979 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Look at what I'm going through......
Well how about my BOS Royalty Token. I've been needing that same token for months now and can NOT receive it no matter what!! Look at the picture I've included showing 60+ extra tokens, NONE of them BOS. This seems rigged and designed for me to keep spending my money and time with no possible outcome on ever receiving that token. That picture I'm showing you is just one wave of tokens that I have received in a surplus of unecesssary tokens. In totality I have received WAY more tokens than that and I have NEVER received a BOS token. There is NO way you can convince me that the system is not rigged. The probability and statistics
DO NOT add up.
Message 14 of 24 (1,979 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have that same problem... I only need 2 more tokens on each one and have spent weeks trying to get them but only get duplicates
Message 15 of 24 (1,883 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I’ve been grinding on this live event for weeks but only get duplicates
Message 16 of 24 (1,881 Views)

★★★ Newbie

any duplicates token will be useful i guess, maybe they will make a event to unlock palyer using the duplicates token like before

i almost get 99 chris bosh before they reset the game.....

Message 17 of 24 (1,845 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You think that's a lot off repeats I have 167 repeats 18 clippers tokens and I still need warriors token

Message 18 of 24 (1,820 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
We're in the same boat. Check me out...ive been grinding for months. I stopped spending on that mess though. I probably received 1000+ tokens and not one time has if ever been Boston.
Message 19 of 24 (1,804 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i finally just got my celtics token ....... u have to beat them by atleast 8-10 points and u have to keep them scoreless inorder to get the celtics token .......i went through 365 duplicate tokens  before i figured it out 

Message 20 of 24 (1,712 Views)