Eastern and western tokens for 95 OVR Lebron James

by ngseane23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Eastern and western tokens for 95 OVR Lebron James

★★ Novice

Hi everyone, I was doing the royal live events to collect eastern and western tokens, I noticed that I have already got 6 duplicates token and since then, I think it would be a good idea to create another set which you can exchange 1 or 2 duplicate token for a new one.

Message 1 of 24 (11,867 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Eastern and western tokens for 95 OVR Lebron James

★★ Novice
Yeh I feel the same way it’s annoying to do that event which makes you spend 50 stamina and if I win I get duplicates I find that a waste of my time I want your idea to come true

View in thread

Message 2 of 24 (19,275 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
Yeh I feel the same way it’s annoying to do that event which makes you spend 50 stamina and if I win I get duplicates I find that a waste of my time I want your idea to come true
Message 2 of 24 (19,276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
This is so stupid, I feel like this event is rigged bacause it feels like you have a different chance to get certain tokens which is dumb. I have an insane amount of duplicates and you'd think idable to get the three I need from this amount(there are more but I can only add three attachments)
Message 3 of 24 (11,602 Views)

★★★ Novice

totally agree - I'd rather though have them give me the token I need, but make the game harder the closer you get...so you really have to work for that last one...although it should still be reasonable.  But to work hard to win a challenge that is already extremely tough and to be granted a duplicate token that is useless is unfair.

Message 4 of 24 (11,575 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh my god.......

Message 5 of 24 (11,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm missing Houston for the west coast, and Boston, Toronto & Indiana for the east coast. How about the rest of you guys?
Message 6 of 24 (11,507 Views)

★★ Novice

All I just need is Celtics, Heats and Pacers but it keeps giving me duplicates....

Message 7 of 24 (11,497 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Only token I need now is warriors, spurs, thunder and wizards dam I wish you could also trade collectibles with players or put them on auction this way you could sell duplicates to players who don’t have them and you would get a lot of money
Message 8 of 24 (11,453 Views)

★★★ Novice

Frustrating!  I've won so many times, sold off a lot of the duplicate tokens because they're worthless otherwise...I need Rockets (West), TWolves (West), and Wizards (East) - I've beat the latest NBA Royalty event (Trail Blazers, 3 baskets) so many times and all I get is duplicates!!!  Rigged!

IMG_0908.png

IMG_0907.png

Message 9 of 24 (11,405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The whole game SUCKS this yr. U can't possibly get the sets finished in the time they give you. 25-50 stamina per event is Ridiculous!! Need to b able to buy coins or bring back sellers. No way u can get enough coins to buy a Decent player. Also bring back 5 teams. You work your tail off n get a guy, boost him, can't Auction n then they bring out a better player which u can't afford. So u have 5 positions from the whole LEAGUE to choose from. TOTAL MONEY GRABBERS!! PACKS AREN'T WORTH BUYING N IM NOT SPENDING REAL MONEY ON AN INTERNET GAME UNLESS ITS COINS!!!

Message 10 of 24 (11,186 Views)