Easier way to drop ammo

by cjblake46

Original Post

Easier way to drop ammo

★★ Novice

With having two gun slots you don't need more than two types of ammo. I would like to see an easier way to drop the ammo I am not using for teammates.

Message 1 of 8 (991 Views)

Re: Easier way to drop ammo

★★★ Guide
tab and right click seems relatively easy to me.
I can't see how easier it could get without rewriting the entire basic structure of the inventory system.

What did you have in mind?
Drop all previous ammo from the weapon you just dropped?
That would be extremely annoying.
Message 2 of 8 (988 Views)

Champion

How about the teammate asks for said ammo type and you hold the interact button to drop?

Message 3 of 8 (973 Views)

★ Apprentice
I actually agree with Marten, its the easy thing ever to just hit tab right click.

What I actually want changed though, it to be able to drop part of a stack of ammo for a teammate, because sometimes we both need the same type, and I don't want to drop *ALL* of mine if I only have 1 stack remaining.
Message 4 of 8 (959 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Simskiller101 wrote:
I actually agree with Marten, its the easy thing ever to just hit tab right click.

What I actually want changed though, it to be able to drop part of a stack of ammo for a teammate, because sometimes we both need the same type, and I don't want to drop *ALL* of mine if I only have 1 stack remaining.

Left click drops a part of the stack you are clicking btw

Message 5 of 8 (940 Views)

★★ Novice

I am on console and ours if options button then scrolling to find the ammo you want to drop then dropping it by pressing square. I would rather see a drop button for ammo not in use. 

Message 6 of 8 (902 Views)

★★ Novice

Something like that would work too. For example, on console pressing left on the D-Pad requests for that type of ammo would be a nice addition.

Message 7 of 8 (901 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Faster than that? Would you like a feature that you think an ammo type and it drops by itself?
Message 8 of 8 (873 Views)