Ease Back On PvP Challenges On PC Til Fix

by EQOAnostalgia

Original Post

Ease Back On PvP Challenges On PC Til Fix

★★ Guide

Popcap... it makes people feel BAD when they can't complete PvP challenges, the weekly is almost IMPOSSIBLE for many of us. The lag we encounter is so horrid, it's like trying to play a stop motion animation film on half speed. I just had THE MOST frustrating experience trying to grind out the 10 confirmed vanquishes this morning. I had 8... AMAZING i had 8 with my performance, and the fact that i lag so hard my team is constantly scooping up MY kill confirms... 

Here i am, 2 confirms away, and Electric Slide uses her bounce ball, it pushes me INTO a wall, between the corners... i can't respawn, i guess it's disabled in this mode, and if i switch teams i'm unsure if i lose my challenge progress. I tried to hop out in vain, as half my team watched and reacted with sad/mad faces in chat lol. 

My proposal is simple, either ease off the PvP required content, or actually fix this mess! Your PvE is amazing! It doesn't lag nearly as bad, but it does a bit here and there at times. However, your PvP... please tell me you have a fix in the works because its really ruining my time with the game which is otherwise fantastic imo. 

Message 1 of 4 (312 Views)

Re: Ease Back On PvP Challenges On PC Til Fix

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I think they need to extend the Lawn of Doom prize map in general until they get more fixes in, but especially for PC players that are having issues. 

Any ETA on that crucial PC patch yet dev team?

Edit: Oops! Meant PC patch, not PvP patch!

Message 2 of 4 (295 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah an extension would work too. 

Message 3 of 4 (281 Views)

★ Pro

Yeah, getting 3000 with a sunflower in  "slow motion" is not fun

Message 4 of 4 (264 Views)