Earning free apex packs for wins.

by Unbriferous

Original Post

Earning free apex packs for wins.

★★ Apprentice

Throughout levelling up you gain apex packs which does become more scarce, after you get to level 100 that's it, you get no more than 45.

If you win a game you should have a chance to get an apex pack for example 1/3 chance because otherwise apex legends will return to adding to EA's bad reputation of having too many paid items like with Battlefront 2.

What do you think?

Message 4 of 12 (1,987 Views)

Apex Pack On Win

★★★ Newbie

Idk about yall but i think that you should receive an apex pack or some crafting materials after a win. When you win in this game you arent really rewarded, yea u get some extra xp but imo its not enough. 

Message 1 of 12 (1,912 Views)

Re: Apex Pack On Win

★★★ Apprentice

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/ao0zex/at_lvl50_you_get_no_more_crates/

Yeah not happening scroll down to the dev response screw you we are generous enough didnt take long for the ea to creep out🤷🏼‍♂️

Message 2 of 12 (1,883 Views)

Give us an Apex Pack with every win.

★★★ Newbie

I feel like winning should definitely be more rewarding, at some point you'll start leveling up once every chrillion years, and at least some extra rewards would be a good incentive towards victory, not just an Apex Pack, maybe crafting materials, either one or if i'm going to be greedy (Because of course i am) both.

Message 3 of 12 (1,909 Views)

Re: Earning free apex packs for wins.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Yes, I think it is possible to do this: for the victory of each in the detachment in the package, for the second place 2 packets for the best from the squad and for the third place one packet for the best from the squad. And it would be nice, for example, to be able to remake unnecessary skins into crystals to make the necessary skins from them. Sorry for my bad English.

Message 5 of 12 (1,977 Views)

★★ Guide

I don't know how the Battlepass is going to work but we are getting it in March.

Message 6 of 12 (1,971 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I know that is happening but im on about rewarding players for winning because currently all you get is a badge and xp.

Message 7 of 12 (1,967 Views)

★★ Guide

@Unbriferous wrote:

I know that is happening but im on about rewarding players for winning because currently all you get is a badge and xp.

Okay, I guess that would be a good Idea, I was just thinking their might be more ways to grind for packs later especially if they follow BO4's example and make it free to grind but pay to instantly unlock everything.

Message 8 of 12 (1,962 Views)

★ Guide

I believe this was intentional.  All items gained through Apex Packs are cosmetic and we get quite a few along the way to 100.  Once you've hit 100 the Apex Packs do stop rolling in, but you do still gain Legend Tokens through experience gained in each game.

Despite no longer being able to obtain free cosmetics, you still will be able to unlock Legends through gameplay.  The Battle Pass also provides an avenue to obtain more cosmetics.

While it is a bit of a bummer, it's also a free game.  It makes sense to me.

Message 9 of 12 (1,959 Views)

The prize for winning the game.

★★★★ Novice

Hello.
The prize for winning the game
What do you think ?.

Message 10 of 12 (1,852 Views)