Early Achivements not complete.

by blackjeanos

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Early Achivements not complete.

★★★ Newbie

Help my achivements not complete, the achivements: Home Is Where Your Car Is and Building Your stable. I already asked for help to support and told me to come here.

these achievements are early and are not being completed in deluxe games.

Message 1 of 3 (712 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Early Achivements not complete.

★ Guide

sadly the only way for you to get those achievements now is to restart your whole journey which will reset all your cars, REP, found objects and so on (except your car designs made with the wrap editor, those will still be available) and to hope that you'll get the trophy this time (normally you get the trophy after the last cutscene of the crew-storyline)

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,091 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

sadly the only way for you to get those achievements now is to restart your whole journey which will reset all your cars, REP, found objects and so on (except your car designs made with the wrap editor, those will still be available) and to hope that you'll get the trophy this time (normally you get the trophy after the last cutscene of the crew-storyline)

Message 2 of 3 (1,092 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I (probably) have a solution for this. If you have solved that problem atm, maybe can help others. I dont get achievment Building Your stable too. So i just moved all cars, exept 1 that was choosen, to Warehouse (get 1 car choosen and 4 free car space left side). Then i have bought one car (first in list, Volvo) in first left slot and get Building Your stable achievment.

So i dont start new game.

Message 3 of 3 (583 Views)