Re: Ea says ban not fixable because ban doesn’t exist.

by EA_Mako

Original Post

Ea says ban not fixable because ban doesn’t exist.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

This game is a absolute waste of time to even attempt to play. I haven’t had it installed since May 16, downloaded it again,  logged n and found a game to be kicked with client ban notice. How first of all, but second I contact ea and my case is marked as no fix possible. My account ban history shows no infractions and i searched my email since last date played may 16 and there is no notification. I’m sure one of the “community manager” <removed> will respond to this with contact our TOS team, the same team telling me there’s no fix possible for a ban that doesn’t exist. I’ve never witnessed such blatant incompetence. I wasn’t able to play last three seasons as the * hole game kicked me mid match every match. But on fortnite, wow, warzone, ESO and rift (which I play almost daily) I have perfect (0 ping) connection. And you guys send me a email after saying my ban can’t be fixed with connection troubleshooting steps. <removed>

[CM - Edited to remove inappropriate/rude remarks]

Message 1 of 4 (222 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @DATiishCRA1ZE,

It looks like someone may have gained access to the account in the past, which led to a temporary ban to prevent any continued access from someone else. 

That's already been removed, so re-securing the account should be the only thing keeping you out at this point.

After going through these steps to ensure no one else would still have access, try a password reset and that should clear this up so you can log in normally.

If you're still having trouble after that, reaching out to an advisor will let them take a look further.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 4 (209 Views)

★ Novice

EA_Mako why do you guys reply with bullcrap you know won't work lol your advisor is the one that closed my first case within 12 hours of opening it and literally marked it as "non-fixable".  I have been able to log in the whole time, I never said I couldn't it just kicks me when I join a match saying the client is banned. I changed my password as you said, still getting the client is banned when joining a match. I have had a second open ticket since the first closed as non-fixable because that's absolutely unacceptable and literally doesn't make sense as a ts team member working for the developer directly.

Message 3 of 4 (197 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I only reply with the steps that are applicable based on what I can see for your specific situation, @DATiishCRA1ZE.

If those didn't do the trick, you'll need to reach back out to an advisor so they can take a deeper look into this, which you mentioned already doing. Afraid that's not something we're able to do on the forums.

Mako.png
Message 4 of 4 (186 Views)