Re: Ea please make a GAA game including both Hurling and Gaelic Football

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Ea please make a GAA game including both Hurling and Gaelic Football

★★★ Newbie

Gaa including Hurling and Gaelic Football is an Irish sport played all over the world I think every Gaa fan would love a gaa game after the shockingly bad attempt on the PS2. Gaelic football and Hurling are very exciting sports to watch even hurling being dubbed the fastest game played on grass, Now it is asking a bit to have two sports in the same game but hurling and football are played on the exact same pitches and same teams but different teams are better at Gaelic football than Hurling. There are only 32 teams who everybody knows about and watches and that is the Counties in Ireland I would really hope you would consider it as the community of Ireland and fans all across the world want a Gaa game thank you for reading this 

Message 1 of 3 (557 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
im sorry i did not know name of it, maybe i have seen this or not mix this up with aus football also, ofc my mistake, but again not that surprise then national sport are others and yeah you are right if this is that big then it is odd that EA has not picked this up yet, or maybe they have but walk quite with the doors.
Message 2 of 3 (545 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the post @MrJoBrien.

We can't make any promises but will pass your feedback on. #honmayo

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (535 Views)