Ea online account

by Dr_error9574

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ea online account

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have Xbox game pass ultimate but i can't seem to play online on ea games i think this because of my account age but i don't know how to how to change this to play online

Message 1 of 8 (274 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ea online account

Community Manager

Hey @Dr_error9574 if you are playing on an underage account then you will not be able to access the online features of many EA games.

You can find the info related to underage accounts here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/online-access-for-child-accounts/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (245 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Dr_error9574 if you are playing on an underage account then you will not be able to access the online features of many EA games.

You can find the info related to underage accounts here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/online-access-for-child-accounts/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (246 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Darko I just realised i don't think that's my problem sorry. I think its because i had an old ea account connected to my Xbox through Battlefront. Do you know how to disconnect it from my Xbox account and then reconnect my knew one?  Btw I'm not sure what my password is for the old account though I might know it. is there a way to do that? 

Message 3 of 8 (223 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @Dr_error9574.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (221 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko hello I've looked up a bit and my problem is that i want to unlink my account and re-link another one. I saw it says you need to have a ea help person to unlink it. Can you do this or show me where i can get someone to do this? Thanks. Btw your name is way better than mine Wink
Message 5 of 8 (203 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Dr_error9574for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (201 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Thanks your AWESOME :D
Message 7 of 8 (197 Views)

Community Manager

Happy to help @Dr_error9574.

Darko 

Darko.png