Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Ea cash cards are not so common as you think

by Reborn-Berteso

Original Post

Highlighted

Ea cash cards are not so common as you think

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Maybe EA thinks you can easily find them anywhere, I have to move 30 km just to buy an ea card at my nearest gamestop, online stores are always out of stock. This mean of payment is so unconfortable, has region restriction, it's really frustrating. It really depends where you live, for some maybe is easy to get.

Anyway such a struggle just to pay....Really EA?

Message 1 of 12 (298 Views)
Highlighted

Re: EA CASH CARDS ARE NOT SO COMMON AS YOU THINK

★★★ Guide

Same goes for Blizzard cards.

Message 2 of 12 (287 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

luckily never had to use one. But i can't understand why they know people struggle and don't give a damn *

Message 3 of 12 (281 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

Never even heard of them let alone seen them.

Can't you just buy something with a debit/credit card? Or are you trying to buy something that requires that cash card?

Message 4 of 12 (245 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide
What’s a cash card?
Message 5 of 12 (241 Views)
Highlighted

Message 6 of 12 (221 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Shaddoll23  It's a gift card used to add funds to ea wallet, it's the only way you can fill it.

Message 7 of 12 (196 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@Loki_Deezie I don't have a credit card, and my debit card has not the 16 digits required, and sorry but not gonna change things just to buy EA premiere subscription. I have just a prepaid card that EA doesn't accept, so the only way for me is using a EA cash cards to refill ea wallet that will use to buy the bloody subscription. I actually found one that has 60 euros in it, and actually is the only one available. I just needed a 15 euro card value that you can't find because of the region restrictions. Walmart doesn't send cards valid for Italy unfortunately.
Message 8 of 12 (195 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Reborn-Berteso wrote:
@Loki_DeezieI don't have a credit card, and my debit card has not the 16 digits required, and sorry but not gonna change things just to buy EA premiere subscription. I have just a prepaid card that EA doesn't accept, so the only way for me is using a EA cash cards to refill ea wallet that will use to buy the bloody subscription. I actually found one that has 60 euros in it, and actually is the only one available. I just needed a 15 euro card value that you can't find because of the region restrictions. Walmart doesn't send cards valid for Italy unfortunately.

Microsoft Store - Accesso EA

https://www.microsoft.com/it-it/p/ea-access/cfq7ttc0k5dh?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

TQQdles™

Message 9 of 12 (186 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
I forgot to say premiere and basic ea access are for pc, that one is only for xbox and is called ea access @DolnorNumbwit, so is not what i need
Message 10 of 12 (148 Views)
Twitter Stream