Re: EVA-8, king of unregistered shots

by HenxFTW

Original Post

EVA-8, king of unregistered shots

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

WTF is with the EVA-8???  Its becoming the worst gun in game, just came from a game, unloaded a clip on two enemy, hit one for 20, the rest unregistered shots.

Pull out the R-99 and killed them both.

Fix the [Edit - Admin.] EVA-8

Message 1 of 9 (1,421 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Next time record it. Keep in mind that the eva has a unique pellet pattern. Also two other things:

1. Hit reg isn't gun specific.
2. Starring out curse words is against forum rules. Silly, I know. But might wanna edit that.

Message 2 of 9 (1,413 Views)

★★ Pro

shottys need a tighter pellet spread and longer range to compete with the 47 and hemlock on single shot, spoken from a shotty player in other games. shotty 8 has good fire rate but peacemakers fire rate is really too slow if you dont have the power up hop up.

Message 3 of 9 (1,376 Views)

★★★ Guide

EVA-8 is fine, netcode is broken. So many times my bullets go straight through my enemy.

Message 4 of 9 (1,344 Views)

★★ Guide

and not to mention hit-boxes is sometimes a joke aswell on some legends.

Message 5 of 9 (1,342 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

There is some The Matrix bullet dodging going on, I can shotgun 2 players on a staircase with a shotgun at less than 5m and totally miss.

I have managed to get out of 0 damage per round every round, most I have under 100 and mostly under 50, a few over 100, rarely over 200, I don't think I have ever broken 300 damage per round in 150+ games.

I hit, I see the numbers, they don't add up to anything, they don't damage anyone, they don't knock anyone down, they don't kill anyone.

Most of my kills are one hit finishers from other people doing the damage, otherwise they are from punching.

Trying to take down a bleeding out player takes all the hits plus a reload.  They are down and helpless yet are more able than me mobile with a gun.

Same with abilities that cause damage and grenades, they make sound they make animations they do no damage.

You work it out, I can't.

Message 6 of 9 (1,322 Views)

★ Pro
I shot a guy with white shield 5 times with Ev8 he looked at me and , I got shot once I died, Go figure
Message 7 of 9 (1,284 Views)

★ Guide

mozambique with extended magazine

Message 8 of 9 (1,267 Views)

★★★★ Pro

EVA is ok, Peacekeeper seems like random number generator. It will either do 10, or 90+ damage only EA konws how it got to that numbers

Message 9 of 9 (1,171 Views)