Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: ETA for Hotfix or Next Patch?

by Loki_Deezie

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Why are we talking about it this end mission screen? Before we fix or ask for a fix, let's take a look at what accomplishes. 

100% nothing. I personally get zero takes aways from the end mission screen. It almost looks just like what they did with ME3 MP. But at least you knew who to vote kick once you were done with session. 

Either way. It just need to be removed. It's pointless in the state it's in. 

End of story. Let's move on to other exciting features of Anthem.

Message 11 of 13 (102 Views)

Champion

Supposedly there is an issue where some people actually aren’t getting rewards from the missions because the reward screen keeps crashing for them. Never seen it happen myself though.

No idea what actually causes it, but if you have tons of unread Cortex entries, I would try marking them as read. There was a similar issue in Inquisition – from what I understand, it was due to the fact that a lot of the RPG-style features had to be implemented through the Frostbite’s AI system, and it could eventually derp out when trying to keep track of too much stuff at once. It’s likely why they anticipate taking months to fix things like loot drops and such, as it would require reworking the UI, which could in turn require rebuilding underlying systems from scratch.

Of course, I also don’t know anything for certain, so feel free to ignore or dismiss this post.

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 12 of 13 (69 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@cake404 wrote:

Supposedly there is an issue where some people actually aren’t getting rewards from the missions because the reward screen keeps crashing for them. Never seen it happen myself though.

No idea what actually causes it, but if you have tons of unread Cortex entries, I would try marking them as read. There was a similar issue in Inquisition – from what I understand, it was due to the fact that a lot of the RPG-style features had to be implemented through the Frostbite’s AI system, and it could eventually derp out when trying to keep track of too much stuff at once. It’s likely why they anticipate taking months to fix things like loot drops and such, as it would require reworking the UI, which could in turn require rebuilding underlying systems from scratch.

Of course, I also don’t know anything for certain, so feel free to ignore or dismiss this post.

Only bugs i have been experiencing is the value on items, but that in no way effects the gameplay. Its all visual but in game the numbers are right. I am actually doing more damage than i was in 1.04.

The other one is invincible enemies who are frozen before they spawn from the portal. But thats been around since the beginning and might be a limitation of the engine itself, who knows.

Message 13 of 13 (66 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help