ERS HELP

by cristakis

Original Post

Re: ERS HELP

Champion (Retired)
@dwin20 Mega Joule.
That and kWh are common units you'll see on the many FIA regulations.
Message 11 of 19 (357 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I was hoping the ERS would be fixed for '23, but doesn't sound like it has been. Hopefully with the traction issues being fixed, it won't be as painful.

Message 12 of 19 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@stocker14 Fixed in what way?
Message 13 of 19 (288 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

So that you can actually use it however you want. It really annoys me that the modes are so restrictive. Especially in qualifying, I want to be able to use ERS where I want/need and not be restricted by "hot lap" mode.

Message 14 of 19 (263 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@stocker14 Ah yes sadly.. Id wish for more freedom in development mapping and more modes too but its difficult with the community, some want it as it is now, some want complete freedom, some want free but no abusive changing mode every corner and but cant agree on a method to do so.. Its not ideal for a dev to find common ground on that basis haha
Message 15 of 19 (238 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Meza994 It's like the game is listening to me! Played last night and was stuck in medium the whole race, I couldn't select none
Message 16 of 19 (215 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@stocker14 Well its meant to be like that, in the race you are not supposed to ever go into no ERS deployment, you can only change between Medium and Overtake.. And only None or Hotlap in Qualifying..

I dont like this restrictive way especially no Medium in qualifying for wet sessions but its up to the devs
Message 17 of 19 (211 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Meza994 That was meant to say whole race weekend! Standard smile
Message 18 of 19 (209 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@stocker14 Ah okay, well that sucks but hopefully those bugs are not happening in the new game
Message 19 of 19 (199 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help