EAHelp on twitter

by AndyFC03

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EAHelp on twitter

★★ Novice

I just want to discus this issue with EA.

I have so many things that would help improve EA Help on twitter because in my opion they are doing a bad job with communicating with the community.

1, they should give more updates about ongoing problems. Like now with the TOTS pack from the livestream and the twitch prime pack #2 but they just gave 1 update for both and that is just not right.

2, EAHelp on twitter won’t react under tweets regarding problems on fifa like the TOTS Pack and the tweets regarding the Twitch prime pack #2. That is for us (The community) not acceptebale and we want that EAHelp Will answer more tweets and issues from players in the community than they are now doing. IF EA want to contact me to discuss more problems and issues. Feel free to contact me: My e-mail is [edit: email address removed] 

i hope EA Will consider these changes and eventuely put these changes into action

my thanks

Andy

Message 1 of 4 (323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EAHelp on twitter

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @AndyFC03.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (318 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @AndyFC03.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (319 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for reactief so quickly

i just want to do my thing for the community and make fifa even better and greater then before. I would love to discuss a lot of changes than can be Made to make the communication between ea and the community better than before. I tink you already know how to contact me if you need my help anytime soon. Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (313 Views)

Community Manager

Happy to be of help @AndyFC03.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (267 Views)