Re: EAC does not ban reported cheaters(even though i attached evidence)

by AimLesssXD

Original Post

EAC does not ban reported cheaters(even though i attached evidence)

★ Guide

When i see hackers, i always capture their gamplay and then report via EAC(ingame report does not work at all). And it worked fine.. until august.
For my last 2 report they(eac employees) dont even watch reports. How do i know? I've uploaded evidence on youtube as unlisted(means you can see this video only if i share link with you)
As you can see, there are 3 unlisted video on the picture, where 2 videos have 1 views(mine) and 1 video has 2 views(mine + somebody from eac, because only they had this link).
Today ive recorded 2 more cheaters but what the point if nobody cares??? EA dont care, Respawn dont care, EAC dont care... maybe i should buy aim hack since they stopped baning people for cheats???

Message 1 of 8 (459 Views)

★ Guide

there is a community of attorneys talking about class action lawsuits vs the gaming giants.

Message 2 of 8 (456 Views)

★ Guide
@BurnYaBad and what should i do?
Message 3 of 8 (453 Views)

★★★★ Guide

absolutely nothing will happen

they will continue hacking as if it’s almost allowed 

so sad

Message 4 of 8 (424 Views)

★★ Guide
@djentyman no matter how bad you think it is, I wouldn't recommend buying cheats on principle alone.

Cheat makers are bottom-feeding parasites. They make money off of ruining peoples time and spreading misery. Is that really something you'd want to support?
Message 5 of 8 (410 Views)

★ Guide
@xTomboyRespecter if respawn, eac and ea dont respect their own creature, why should I? If everyone free to use cheats without any punishment even if they have been reported, i think, its time for everyone to buy cheats and bury this game. Respawn have done it already.
Message 6 of 8 (406 Views)

★★ Guide
@djentyman because like I said, cheat-providers are parasites.
If you really feel this way then I'd suggest putting that money you'd otherwise spend on cheats towards a new game that you'll actually enjoy.
Message 7 of 8 (387 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sadly they do nothing about cheaters. There is still cheaters that are in pred running around beaming big name streamers and nothing happens 

Message 8 of 8 (386 Views)