Re: EA will add payment with credit card in monthly fees?

by leo3487

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA will add payment with credit card in monthly fees?

★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry my bad english at title (if is not the correct term) but EA will add as payment option 3 or 6 monthly fees?

It would be good for couuntries where dollar exchange is quite high (per example Argentina)

Message 1 of 4 (310 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Ah, thanks for clarifying. 

I don't know if anything of this matter will be implemented, generally digital purchases are made all at once. 

You may want to check back from time to time as game packs/expansion packs go on sale fairly regularly, so hopefully you can find what you want at a price you're happy with. 

For example there are some packs on sale at a discount in Origin now. If what you want isn't there, you can check back later. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (318 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, what service are you referring to? If you mean EA Access or Origin Access, I'm not aware of any plans for new billing increments, but these can always change. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (303 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for quick reply

Im refering to buy games using origin

Because per example ffrom my country it is a bit expensive (due USD exchange and EA now use US prices worldwide for TS4) pay a Game Pack or Expansion Pack in 1 payment

Message 3 of 4 (298 Views)

Community Manager

Ah, thanks for clarifying. 

I don't know if anything of this matter will be implemented, generally digital purchases are made all at once. 

You may want to check back from time to time as game packs/expansion packs go on sale fairly regularly, so hopefully you can find what you want at a price you're happy with. 

For example there are some packs on sale at a discount in Origin now. If what you want isn't there, you can check back later. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (319 Views)