EA support: F1 2021 is dead! Long live F1 2022...

by DarkWarrior32243

Original Post

EA support: F1 2021 is dead! Long live F1 2022...

★★★ Novice

EA support: F1 2021 is dead! Long live F1 2022! It seems there is not any support resource going into the 2021 version since the beginning of the F1 summer braek. Online gamining only works in social play, My beloved ranked races are no longer there, at least I am never connected into an existing race, only waiting in the lobby as the only contestant for others to join (I do wait for others to join.) . No longer happening. Event races have ceased to exist. F1 2022 is still in its infancy with plenty of issues unresolved and will, with the "no maintenance after new version is out" policy will probably not get a chance to grow up . Especially and again in the online multiplayer mode. No answer from EA to my and others' questions and complaints....well, F1 2018 got me hooked (online and online multiplayer worked fine!!!). F1 2021 got me unhinged and F1 2022 kills my enthusiasm to play or promote this concoction made for quick profit only. Very sad for us afficionados and surely and , I must say, hopefully desastrous for EA's reputation! Unless EA refocusses on the racing functionality rather than the frills of myriads of outfits and interior design.

Communication with the player base may also help, by the way!!

Message 1 of 1 (826 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help