EA not sending verification emails in 2021

by savuk2000

Original Post

Re: EA not sending verification emails in 2021

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko This guy must be a bot or something, I don't think anyone professional should be this thick. I'm suffering from the same issue, and for me it's right after I changed my email address.
Message 11 of 30 (4,549 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ketchi007 when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

We are not able to assist with any account related issues on AHQ. For any account related issues you will need to speak with our live support team. 

There is simply nothing more that we can do on AHQ related to these issues.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 12 of 30 (4,546 Views)

★ Novice

I've had the same issue for about a year, all verification mails - be it password reset or login - don't arrive so I just stopped using origin alltogether since support is apparently not able to fix this issue and are unwilling to communicate - see copy & paste comment by the same community manager without even replying directly towards what is said.

Message 13 of 30 (4,508 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Anjoulas we are not able to assist with account-related issues on AHQ.

If you are not receiving your verification emails then you will need to speak with our live support team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 14 of 30 (4,474 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did this they said there is nothing they can do

Message 15 of 30 (4,409 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @bribanker939 we are not able to assist with any account related issues on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 16 of 30 (4,397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So all is lost? I can't edit my account, I can't chase the password, I can't add phone number or ANYTHING because I can't get the verification email. Thanks alot! And, please, dont't give that answer that you cant help and blahblahblah, yeah, that is obvious now.

edit:

nevermind, I got everything suddenly working when I tried once again to add phonenumber to my EA account. And now I got the verification email and was able to add the phone number. Also, got the TSTO verification code and it's working now.

Message 17 of 30 (4,338 Views)

Community Manager

That's great to hear @PetriP_fin.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 18 of 30 (4,321 Views)

★★ Novice

What did you do to get things working? I have requested the verification code email so many times now and I'm not getting them

Message 19 of 30 (4,207 Views)

★★ Novice
@heathbar_candy Same issue here 4h on chat and they can't fix that..
Message 20 of 30 (4,161 Views)