Re: EA not sending verification emails in 2021

by 439f6ab060eb19be3e706a019eeb3c5d

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hi 

I have a fun suggestion, fix your program and everybody will be happy.

Message 21 of 30 (5,693 Views)

I have the same issue, this is a 10-year-old problem now, an unbelievable show of incompetence, and I've now concluded that I've lost a lot of money's worth of games, but EA will never get another penny from me as long as I live.

Message 22 of 30 (5,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue seems to be happening as far as 12th November 2021.

1.Unable to receive authentication emails from EA Origin when i'm looking to turn on "Login Verification" - am prompted that a verification code will be sent to my registered email.

2. Spoke to an EA advisor which provided the solution to "Please try to enable your login verification in EA account, refer to this link in order to understand the steps to update Login verification: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/ea-login-verification-information/ "

3. Repeat step 1.

Similar to OP - They were able to send me validation emails for the support chat and the case details email but still the Verification Email process/server is not issues the one email that I actually need. 

Finally the EA advisor had indicated it 'can be' an issue with the service provider as sometime that is not in the sync which delays the mails.

/tldr - EA Origin is not sending its verification emails to verify me so that i can enable verification emails to be sent to me.

Any solutions other then to wait? Between OP's posting date in Feburary till date it seems to remain unsolved.

Message 23 of 30 (4,994 Views)

★★★ Newbie

+1, today is 2021-11-21 and I'm still having this issue. I cannot even change my accounts email address.

Message 24 of 30 (4,762 Views)

★★ Novice

This is why Origin and EA are so hated.

Prime example.

Message 25 of 30 (4,723 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

EA is such a bad company fix it I've been on a call with your " team " for nearly 5 hours nothing has happened they have changed my email twice fix this it's been going on for too long now 

Message 26 of 30 (4,487 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Also having this issue in 2022.....

noticed it for some time now.

everything on my account is in order. 

can't activate app authenticator , can't turn off 2step.

just got a new Phone and i'm trying to logon to FIFA Companion, unable to due to codes not sending.

Tried several times from my computer on my main account still not Code.

Message 27 of 30 (4,130 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @joeh87,

If you have saved your Backup Codes (you'll see those on your profile where you activated 2fa) then you can use one to log in. 

Didn't save any of the codes and you're still locked out (trust me, I've been there) then it's time to reach out to our support team to get help with the codes. 

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Jason.png
Message 28 of 30 (4,069 Views)

★ Novice

This can be a very frustrating issue however once you are on the right track it only takes a few minutes to fix. Basically you have to log onto EA's live chat and ask them to add a secondary email address to your account. Some advisors are not able to do this so to ensure you get through to the right person on the live chat fill out your case info as follows..

Origin - PC - manage my account - manage account details.

Then connect to live chat, tell them your issue and ask them to set up a secondary email address on your account. Once this is done you will be able to send the verification code to the new email address. I used @mail.com and received the code instantly. I am now able to add a phone number etc in the origin account and also access the fifa 22 companion app.

Message 29 of 30 (3,701 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why is this thing still not working? my childs account need an email verification from my email address (parent) and still can not access it.

Message 30 of 30 (2,080 Views)