Re: EA not sending verification emails in 2021

by peterz76

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA not sending verification emails in 2021

★★★★ Novice

I have been trying for days now to do the following on an existing, valid, working EA account:

- add mobile for additional validation

- add secondary email

- authorise a child account as a parent

All of these things require me to acknowledge a verification email that EA seem unable to send. 

I have been online with a support agent for over an hour (very helpful but ultimately unable to fix). They were able to send me validation emails for the support chat and the case details email but still the Verification Email process/server is not issues the one email that I actually need. 

it is clear this has been a longstanding issue so as directed I am logging this a a new instance of the issue instead of adding a comment to an old Instance. 

Please fix this, it really is unacceptable that this issue still exists after all this time. 

Message 1 of 30 (19,057 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @savuk2000, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our livesupport advisers who will be able to advise you further

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 30 (18,993 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Also meant to say, I have already check my spam and junk folders and I have no email/browser/network issues. 

Message 2 of 30 (19,037 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @savuk2000, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our livesupport advisers who will be able to advise you further

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 30 (18,994 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I thought I said I had already done that. I was online with the guy for an hour. He confirmed all the various account details were in order but was otherwise unable to resolve the issue. 
there is clearly a problem with process/servers that handle these verification emails and from what I have read here it has always been an issue (or at least a continuously intermittent one). 
is there any way for EA to “force” these email out to me or to other wise bypass them if they are satisfied I am who I claim to be?

Also I am playing on PS4 - don’t think I stated that before. 

Message 4 of 30 (18,969 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @savuk2000, we are not able to assist with issues such as this on AHQ.

Our live support team will be able to advise you further. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 30 (18,955 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah this is really an issue on their part. I'm experiencing the same thing right now on PC and nothing is helping. 

Message 6 of 30 (18,813 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having exactly the same Issue. I have been in contact via live chat with an EA Advisor 2 consectutive night for almost 3 hours in total. Nothing solved yet....I also think this is unacceptable. Please fix this.

Message 7 of 30 (18,602 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @peterz76, we are not able to assist with account related issues on AHQ. The best thing to do is to speak with our live support team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 30 (18,584 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello Darko, in my first comment you could read I already spent 3 hrs with them without success. They advised me to post the issue here if it would not get solved....I don't know what to do next...

Message 9 of 30 (18,569 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @peterz76, we are not able to assist with account related issues on AHQ.

The best thing to do is to speak with our live support team again to see what they can recommend.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 30 (18,546 Views)