Re: EA not partnering with GeForce Now

by MartenPhilip

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA not partnering with GeForce Now

★★★ Newbie

I don't understand why EA cannot partner with Geforce Now, personally I would like to play Apex Legends which is a free game that was newly developed by EA. I belive that this addition would be great for the EA fans that are trying to play EA games that they can't run on their PC. If there is any way  that you can somehow partner with Nvidia to bring forward an amazing gaming experience for the people that can't run your games. Thank you for looking at this and i hope you can end up Partnering with Nvidia

Message 1 of 42 (20,508 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

This is not something that I have any information relating to @DxDTo2 but I will pass your feedback on to see if it is something which can be looked into.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 42 (20,450 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

This is not something that I have any information relating to @DxDTo2 but I will pass your feedback on to see if it is something which can be looked into.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 42 (20,451 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

People totally wanna play multiplayer games with input delay

Message 3 of 42 (20,447 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
you need to understand that people like me cannot afford computers that had good enough hardware to run beefy games. its hardly any delay and its better than nothing. I play csgo on geforce now and I drop 30-40 kills a game on csgo. so its not a noticeable delay. so once again, its better than nothing and I would personally love if EA and Geforce now became supported. I also really wanna play apex legends.
Message 4 of 42 (20,430 Views)

Geforce Now Support

★★★★★ Newbie

I would really like to see geforce now and EA/Origin become supported for each other because I would really like to play Apex Legends and other EA games like battlefield 5. I have been looking through the geforce now forums and I have seen so many requests to have EA become supported but others say that EA won't allow geforce now to have EA games on Geforce now. So I would really be happy if you guys worked together to get more gamers on both platforms. Thanks.

Message 5 of 42 (20,393 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
First of all this game is published by EA, Respawn developed it . the frostbite engine runs better on nvidia than amd. But if you expect to play the game with a gtx 730 you will have a problem
Message 6 of 42 (20,417 Views)

★★★ Guide
Probably because N'vidia doesn't want to be associated with cash grab schemes.
Message 7 of 42 (20,331 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Medal is a good alternative.

Message 8 of 42 (20,323 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Your right about that.
Message 9 of 42 (20,048 Views)

Please allow Apex Legends and Anthem on GeForce Now

★★★★ Novice

PLEASE allow Apex Legends and Anthem on GeForce Now! Your competing service isn't even given a release date.  Let us use GFN in the mean time!

Message 10 of 42 (19,827 Views)