Ayyyy 15 minutes left!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 11 of 33 (554 Views)

Re: EA live discussion

★★★★★ Expert

1 minute countdown! Thumbs up

Message 12 of 33 (536 Views)

Switch, mobile respawn beacon, crossplay.
Jump on the Hype train!!

I did not excpect that! 

Message 13 of 33 (528 Views)

★ Guide

I saw that lifeline revive buff! Heck yes my old main is coming back! 

Message 14 of 33 (522 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@apostolateofDOOM My word... Respawn... actually did it. They surprised me in a positive way...

Crossplay...
Nintendo switch...
Lifeline buff...
Message 15 of 33 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Servers still potato Tongue out
Message 16 of 33 (513 Views)

★★ Pro
@Redstevo Slight buff to Crypto as well, his EMP doesn't stun him by the looks of it.
Message 17 of 33 (499 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q So much for revive baiting I've been enjoying this season. :P

Crossplay!! Being on PC I guess having more from consoles we should encounter less hackers overall and it'll be easier for some to get those harder badges.
Message 18 of 33 (433 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@apostolateofDOOMLolz XD

Well as a gamer who watches most events/(press) conferences/gameshows... this probably was EA’s best imo in years.

Almost no filler, just straight trailers/gameplay, announcements and so on. Bravo EA. Well done...

Now... lets talk Rocket Arena cause we all know that we’re gonna play that starting next month xD. That looked amazing! It looked like overwatch met paladins met spellbreak! From what I’ve seen, that will be my new game and I’m going to kill you all! Dont forget to watch their channel right now!

Star Wars Squadrons... instant play. He talked about maneuvers that you could do which already sounded complicated but when you saw the dashboard hud it was so complex... love complexity as that means skill lvl ceiling is high! So lets go...

Finally Apex. Screw Armed & Dangerous... BUT the Rev skin was nice... but if we’re gonna talk gorgeous, I’d say I’d give my substantial savings to Wraith if she came alive in her 3D mode and asked me for it!

So ppl, it’s time. What did you think? Btw dont forget to go to playr.gg/ea and enter the code ‘eaplaylive’... when I saw the first letter I was like ‘this is likely gonna be something with EA’

PS: I love it when Joseph makes appearances XD F*** the oscars!

XD

[EDIT] some countries are excluded from the sweepstakes. So hopefully for you guys you can enter. You can also just alter your country if that happens. I’d say don’t go for TF3 since that game is so cheap as it is... go for other games!

Message 19 of 33 (360 Views)

@EA_David Looking forward to cross play with some mild anxiety. If it's competitive for everyone it will be awesome. So hopefully my fears around cross play prove to be unjustified.

The events looking interesting, A&D looks exciting. Should be fun the respawn beacon is really interesting. lifeline being able to revive with her drone?! Now that would be an amazing buff for lifeline.

Message 20 of 33 (314 Views)